Chapter 6: Flash Forward

The bell rings and I rush over to Bakugo's desk. He hasn't moved like everyone else. I get to his desk and I watch him as he stares out the window; imagining my hands caressing the outline of his jawline. I feel my face start to heat up and my heartbeat increases. He turns to look at me, but I am too transfixed on his lips to notice.

"Hey Red!" His voice is as sweet as ever.

Our eyes lock and before I realize it I am raised up in the air. My hips are pressed against his chest. I look down into Bakugo's eyes as he looks up into mine. I can feel a rush of heat hit my cheeks and my heart starts to beat even faster.

Every time I look at him it is like the first time. Every time our eyes meet I wish I could stare at him forever. And every time we touch, I wish we could stay together forever.

In the next moment I feel my body start to fall back even though Bakugo's arms are still pressed against by butt. We hit Bakugo's dorm bed and as I bounce up into the air, I can feel Bakugo's head pressed against my bare stomach. The contact makes my abs quiver in excitement. We hit the bed for a second time and I quickly turn to make sure Kyan isn't in the room. We are the only ones home right now and I know he didn't follow us up here after the movie, but I wanted to make sure.

I look back to Bakugo and he is a lot closer to my face now. He has a sexy grin as he crawls over top of me, like a tiger getting ready to pounce. I bite my lip in excitement as Bakugo presses his forehead against mine. I feel Bakugo drop down onto his forearms, bringing our bodies even closer together.

"Stop teasing me." I am able to make out, trying my hardest to control myself.

Bakugo presses his lips lightly against mine. "Shhhhhhhhhhh." I go in for the kiss but he pulls away before I can.

"Hey!" Bakugo then slides his legs up between my arms and my chest and sits down on my stomach. I am not a big spoon, but I really enjoy when Bakugo is on top of me. I love his body weight pressed against mine. I love when he lies on top of me. But I also love when he hugs me and cuddles me and makes me feel so small in his arms.

"I can't do anything if you space out like that Red!"

"Sorry, I was just thinking about you!" I say back with a big smile on my face.

"Well stop thinking cause I am here."

"Yeah, okay All Might." I say, laughing at my own, hilarious joke.

"Shut up and kiss me you idiot!"

Bakugo leans down and I meet him halfway. Our lips meet and the moment they do, my sun starts illuminating the room with a bright orange glow. I feel a rush of excitement fill my body and I am overcome with immense joy. And I know his moon is glowing underneath his shirt and even though he is probably in pain right now, I can't stop kissing him. I raise my hand and grab the back of his hair; palming his soft, soft hair and pushing him closer. His legs move out from their spot and in the next moment his body is on top of mine. Our kiss deepens but when he clenches his stomach I try to pull back. It is hurting him too much, I can't keep going. But Bakugo's lips follow mine and we continue kissing. I feel his stomach go back to normal and another surge of pure pleasure spreads throughout my body. If he's okay with it, then so am I.

I feel his hands slip beneath me and his left breaches my waistband. His hands are as soft as his hair and as our skin makes contact I moan into his mouth. His hand grabs my butt and our kiss gets even deeper.

"Ahh!" Bakugo says as he squeezes my butt in pain.

The redhead shoots up from his bed and looks around the room. He is back in his dorm room. The moonlight illuminates his room through the window and a slight breeze coming in from the open door cools off Kirishima.