Author's note: exam time!

Hey guys! Hope y'all are curious enough for the next chapter to stick with me for a while, because I'll be going on a small hiatus. My final exams are finally here and in exactly two weeks, I'll already be done! I can't promise I'll be back right away, because I have a lot of things planned with my friends the week after my exam and I'll be going to a 4 day festival, so you don't even know how much your patience helps me get through this.

I often feel guilty about not posting fast enough, but I realized that writing is about it being fun for me, to be able to share my creativity with you guys and making some friends along the way. I've already noticed a few regulars, so I see you guys and I appreciate you very much!

On to the next announcement:

As I said previously, I'll be pausing my writing for just a short while, but don't worry, I still have a bunch of plot ideas for this story! I wanna finish it all the way through, so I won't give up on it. However, since I also started working on an Itadori x OC book, I unpublished that for a short period. That book is another one that I would like to focus my full attention on and I feel like if I keep writing it now, it won't satisfy me enough.

SO to keep you guys busy for a while before I return my JJK book, I decided on something that will most likely be way less popular but way more fun for me :) Recently, I've been daydreaming about timeskip Hinata Shoyo from Haikyuu quite a lot and that gave me a few ideas for a soft, fluffy story! The reason why I will be making that small book first is because it's completely original, mostly for my own enjoyment and because it'll be shorter than the others. Since it's gonna be made with my own plot, I don't have anything from the show itself to follow, so that'll make it easier.

I hope you guys can agree on this, because I want to keep writing for sure. But now, I just don't have the time. In the meantime, you can always go read 'Feel the Adrenaline', my Midoriya x OC or read this one again to see if you haven't missed anything ;) But in the future, you can definitely expect a Hinata Shoyo x OC book and the continuation of my Itadori x OC book.

Love you lots and thank you guys very much for 2000 reads on this book!