Saving Touya In Time And Receiving The Divine Laptop

Well, I had already expected that Miku would have some sort of power that Zenchi-san had granted her. After all, Zenchi-san was my future self so him helping Miku was the same as helping his current wife.

But if I am not wrong, even if Zenchi-san didn't help Miku, it wouldn't affect his wife since I knew that Zenchi-san and his wife were detached from everything. So even if one were to go back in time to kill the past life of Zenchi-san, it wouldn't affect him since he was detached from the timelines and other realities within [The Box].

Zenchi-san was my future self so his wife should be the future version of Miku. Therefore, I knew that with his love for Miku, even if it was Miku from the past, he would still offer her his help.

So I had already expected that Zenchi-san would grant Miku an overpowered power. I am grateful to him for doing so since I don't have to worry about Miku compared to before I knew that she possessed the means to defend herself.

After defeating the lower class cricket fureizu, Miku walked back towards me while ignoring the stunned gazes of the crowd of adventurers.

***

[Third Person PoV]

The adventurers didn't expect that a weak and kind-looking girl possessed such a monstrous ability! It took them a lot of effort just to prevent the cricket fureizu from escaping but an unknown girl just defeated it?

But, they didn't dwell too much about it since they were still grateful that the unknown girl had eliminated the cricket fureizu so their lives were no longer in danger.

After the defeat of the cricket fureizu, the healing mages quickly went back to their jobs as they healed those who were injured from the previous confrontation against the cricket fureizu.

"Touya!"

Two twin girls with silver hair shouted towards a boy who was near death's door. The two girls headed toward the boy as the younger twin with bob-cut silver hair directed her staff towards the black-haired boy.

The younger twin attempted to use healing magic toward the boy but when she did so, her head immediately ached in pain as she had forgotten that she had depleted her mana reserves when fighting against the cricket fureizu.

The older twin with waist-length silver hair noticed her younger twin's headache so she supported her while feeling desperate. Her younger twin's mana reserve had been depleted while the rest of the healing mages were also the same.

Of course, the other mages could also use [Mana Transfer] to transfer their mana towards the healing mages but the problem was that they had also depleted their mana reserves when they conjured barriers as defenses when the cricket fureizu had attempted to harm them.

The twins couldn't accept that the person that had saved them from a group of hooligans was now dying in front of them. They had yet to repay the teenage boy so they couldn't allow him to die just yet!

Amid the twin's desperation, a couple walked toward the twin's savior.

"Touya, you are too reckless."

***

[First Person PoV]

I couldn't help but comment on Touya's recklessness. But even if I wanted to criticize his actions, Touya couldn't hear me as he must have passed out from the blood loss.

Walking hand in hand with Miku, the two of us walked closer to Touya. I released Miku's hand as I crouched down near Touya's side while observing the closed wound on Touya's abdomen.

From what I could observe, Touya's internal organs were ruptured from the cricket fureizu's attack. Had Miku and I arrived earlier, this wouldn't have happened. Or, if Touya wasn't reckless, this also wouldn't have happened.

So yeah, it wasn't Miku and my fault that Touya was near death's door, it was his.

After blaming Touya in my mind for his recklessness, I place my right hand above Touya's stomach and proceeded to heal Touya.

"Mega Heal."

With all of my jobs increasing to level 3, it wasn't difficult to use high-level healing magic such as [Mega Heal] with my current level 3 Wizard Job.

A white soothing light flowed from my right hand towards Touya as the light penetrated every injured cell within Touya's body. In just a matter of seconds, Touya was now at peak health. Albeit, Touya was still unconscious.

[For saving Touya just in time before he died, I will send the divine laptop to your system inventory.]

'Thank you, Zenchi-san!'

After thanking Zenchi-san in my mind, I checked my system inventory and saw the divine laptop.

'It's better to take it out later. For now, I should bring Touya to the Silver Moon Inn so he can rest.'

With that thought in mind, I lifted Touya into the air using [Telekinesis] magic as Miku and I walked back to the Silver Moon Inn with Touya in tow, ignoring the two silver-haired twins.

***

Vocaloid Music Of This Chapter:

PinocchioP - Reincarnated Apple feat. Hatsune Miku