Meeting The Protagonist, Should I Kill Him?

After walking around the forest like a headless chicken, Hatsune Miku and I finally arrived at the part of the forest where there was a big tree in the distance and near that tree, there was a road that leads to somewhere.

I don't know why, but the big tree near the road seemed familiar to me.

As I was recalling where I had seen that big tree near the road, a blinding white light appeared near the big tree as a young man wearing Japanese high school clothes was teleported to the spot where the blinding white light had been created.

Now I knew why the big tree near the road was too familiar! It was the spawn point of this world's protagonist, Mochizuki Touya!

'Should I kill him or should I kill him?'

Touya's presence alone was a threat to me. All harem protagonists were a threat to me and not to mention, he was the strongest type of harem protagonist. He was the beta type with his quirk being his kindness.

If given the time, he could steal Miku from me and I wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. Although, I doubt Miku would leave me since she reciprocated the same amount of love I had for her. But it didn't change the fact that Touya's harem protagonist aura could potentially brainwash my Miku!

I don't have any countermeasures against conceptual matters such as Fate, Luck, and Destiny so I couldn't sever the strings of fate yet.

But if my Slaying Job were at level 9 which was known as Chuck Slayer, I should be able to slay concepts if I reached that level.

Hmmm...

I'll just ask Miku.

"Miku, should I kill him or not? He is the protagonist of this world and I think of him as a threat since his harem protagonist aura is something that I can't destroy yet. His harem protagonist aura might brainwash you into leaving me for him."

When I asked that to Miku, she looked at me as if I was an idiot.

"Baka! Do you think I will leave you just for some harem protagonist aura? Zenchi-san has already told me that he had made me immune to all conceptual matters as long as I willed it. I am also immune to mind control so you don't have to worry about this hime-sama leaving you."

Hearing such words of reassurance from Miku, I didn't hesitate to hug her as I cuddle with her.

I instantly had forgotten about my 666 Ways to torture and kill this world's protagonist. I even had 69 Ways on how to make Touya a homosexual or gay so he wouldn't be horny for my Miku but it seemed that I had to put that plan at the back of my mind for now for future use.

Tch! Now my million years of torture in hell couldn't be put to use! What's the point of experiencing and learning billions of torture techniques if I couldn't even use them?

But since my Miku herself had told me not to kill Touya, then I won't.

'You are lucky, Touya. For I have spared you thanks to Miku's benevolence!'

Even if Touya's body was created from the fragments in the Divine Realm, I doubt he could resist my strength if I maxed out my Buff Stat and combined it with my Slaying and Hunting Job.

While I was thinking of ways to defeat Touya despite him being a broken character, I instantly noticed that Touya's eyes opened as he lifted himself to the ground and surveyed his surroundings afterward.

And there, our eyes met.

Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Music Of This Chapter:

Nekobolo- Self-inflicted Achromatic/Colorlessness (Jishou Mushoku)