Miku And My Inseparable Connection

"Miku, want to go out with me? Zenchi-san told me that Touya is in trouble so I need to go there and help him."

I asked Miku since I wouldn't go out and help Touya even if Zenchi-san offered me a divine laptop if Miku doesn't want to go out with me. Her well-being was more important than some object.

"Of course, I will. I will go anywhere you want me to go. And it's not not because I love you, Baka!"

"This hime-sama already knows that you will not save Touya for friendship since I know that Zenchi-san has offered you a divine laptop."

When Miku told me that, I was dumbfounded.

'How did she know? I am sure that I didn't detect any mind-reading magic with my Wizard Job so there is a possibility that Zenchi-san told Miku about it.'

"It isn't Zenchi-san who told me about it. I have used our connection with each other to read your mind. The reason why you can't detect any magic being used is that I didn't use any magic but a skill that doesn't use any type of energy."

"How did you obtain such skill?"

I ask Miku since mind-reading was powerful magic if used correctly. But, I don't mind if Miku could read my mind as I have nothing to hide from her.

"Remember when you had wished that your love would reciprocate with my love so our love for each other would be equal? That wish of yours granted the two of us an inseparable connection with each other. And by using that connection, I was able to access the thoughts within your mind."

{I can even send you telepathic messages without using the Null Magic [telepathy]. Of course, you can also do the same. But my mind reading is only limited to you because we have a connection with each other so it wouldn't work on others.}

After talking to me, Miku spoke telepathically to demonstrate what she had said to me.

For an average man, they would freak out if their lover could read their mind. But, I wasn't average. To be honest, I loved it!

After all, I wouldn't have to worry about Miku distrusting me since she could read my mind if she had any doubts. She also told me that I could also do it with her since we are connected so if I had wanted to, I could also read Miku's mind.

So, it was a win-win situation for both of us. Zenchi-san must have thought about this when he had granted the two of us an inseparable connection with each other.

'Thank you, Zenchi-san.'

[No problem!]

After hearing learning about my inseparable connection with Miku, I couldn't help but hug her.

"Finally! I will no longer be restless about your well-being! Just, don't forget to tell me if you have any concerns or problems, okay?"

"I wouldn't hide anything from you, dummy!"

Answering my question, Miku returned my hug as she wrapped her slender arms around my back.

[Have you two forgotten about Touya? He will die at this rate.]

Snapping the two of us back into reality was none other than Zenchi-san's deadpan voice.

"Ah, right! I have to save Touya! I forgot about him!"

I exclaimed while Miku chuckled.

***

ShadowKatake's Note: Although short, this is the start of Miku's screen time as I would try to minimize the screen time of other characters. After all, I have read your comments and most of you, or more like all of you requested Miku's screen time.

Also, can you guys please join my discord server? Like, I didn't have any new members for days now and I noticed that you guys like my fanfiction so why not support me and join my server?

discord link: https://discord.gg/CPhSNR2uVa

Vocaloid Music Of This Chapter:

KAMERIA- Hiasobi (feat. Hatsune Miku) [Electroswing]