Poll Result!

(This Poll was held at Webnovel. And all future polls will also be held at Webnovel. Also, there are more chapters of this fanfic in Webnovel so I suggest you go there and show me some love and support. If you are from Wattpad and moved to Webnovel, just comment on my fanfic that you are from Wattpad and I will welcome you with open arms!)

In Another World With My Smartphone - 2 Votes

Cultivation Chat Group- 2 Votes

The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime- 7 Votes

Solo Leveling- 2 Votes

Danmachi- 4 Votes

Arifureta- 1 Votes

So that is the results. And no, I am not including all of those above. Since, I, the Author, can also vote. And my votes are worth 5 votes. So...

In Another World With My Smartphone - 2 Votes + 5 Votes

Cultivation Chat Group- 2 Votes + 5 Votes

The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime- 7 Votes + 5 Votes

Arifureta- 1 Votes + 5 Votes

About Danmachi... I don't see any reason for Katake to go there. He isn't searching for waifus as Hatsune Miku is enough. And he also isn't going the godhood path and is more of a cultivator and mage path, so that is a no-no for me.

Those that I have voted, will be included in this fanfic. But I will add more in the future and you can suggest more as long as I have read or watched it.

And since each fictional worlds have varying power levels, I will put all those fictional worlds into this order:

1st world- In Another World With My Smartphone

2nd world- Cultivation Chat Group

3rd world- Arifureta

4th world- The Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime

Also, for those who are wondering, I know. There is no point in including Arifureta as Katake would be powerful enough to go to Tensura after the first two worlds considering he has the Crush Crush system.

But the reason why I want to include it, is not to NTR Yue from Hajime. But because when I had read the web novels, I always wanted to face slap those classmates of Hajime since they pissed me off. And the Pope from that world is so annoying that I just want to send him into hell since he is not a Pope but a kidnapper.

So yeah, expect those worlds to be included in this fanfic in that order. But, there is a small, I mean a very very small chance that it might change depending on your suggestions.

Well, that is all. I'll start writing the next chapter for this fanfic.

And for those who are interested, here is my discord server link:

https://discord.gg/CPhSNR2uVa

If you want to personally chat with me and other fellow cultured readers, then you might as well join my discord server.

Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Music Of This Chapter:

Jin- Jinzou Enemy (Artificial Enemy)

Jin- Kagerou Daze (Heat Haze Daze)

Two music suggestions for this chapter as I like those two.