Miku Wasn't Acting Like A Princess For No Reason

After hearing from Zenchi-san that Touya was on the verge of death, I wasn't cruel enough to let Touya die especially when Zenchi-san offered me a divine laptop.

Also, it was not like I truly hated Touya since despite him being a beta MC, he was a very chill guy for me. Considering that I could tolerate his beta personality, unlike other harem protagonists that just pissed me off for some reasons.

There were other MCs that were more worst than Touya such as Yun Che from Against The Gods who was not only a rapist but also someone who thought using his lower body.

Not to mention Nie Lie who might look like a typical good protagonist and was dubbed as the chinese version of Naruto but don't be fooled by that. Don't forget that he was already an older man in his past life. So him courting the female lead despite that fact proved that he was a lolicon. And he was also overly obsessed with courting the female lead that he neglected Xiao'er but still made her believe that she was his lover despite him not paying attention to her that much.

Most Xianxia MCs are like that especially if they were on the good side while those villain xianxia protagonists are much better than them but it was still debatable.

Anyway, I am getting sidetracked but my point was that I prefer Touya's beta personality any day of the week compared to those xianxia protagonists. And that reason was enough for me to save Touya coupled with the divine laptop that Zenchi-san had offered.

So with that in mind, Miku and I went downstairs and exited the Silver Moon Inn.

***

When Miku and I had exited the Silver Moon Inn, the two of us noticed that there was a group of adventurers who had circled a cricket-shaped glass-like entity.

Two girls stood out among the adventurers since their silver-colored hair and their similar appearance was too visible.

The two girls along with the group of adventurers tried their best to resist the cricket-shaped glass-like entity but despite the number of adventurers fighting against the cricket fureizu, they couldn't deal any damage to it and the mages in their group had become completely useless.

Do they expect that defeating a fureizu even if it's lower class was that easy?

After all, even the snake fureizu in Mismede was defeated by Leen and a group of Mismede soldiers. Unlike the Mismede soldiers, those adventurers are uncoordinated and their teamwork was just horrible. So even with their numbers, they couldn't defeat the cricket fureizu.

The battle against the cricket fureizu and the adventurers were held on the open street but fortunately, all residents had already evacuated.

Well, what I am more concerned about was where Touya was but it didn't take me a long time to find him.

Touya was gravely injured since there was a noticeable hole in his abdomen and from what I have examined, the legs of the cricket fureizu must have impaled his abdomen. Zenchi-san wasn't joking about Touya dying at this rate.

Fortunately, Touya's life was still holding on due to the healing mages that were using their magic to heal him just enough to stop his bleeding and slightly close his wound. But due to the innate ability of the fureizu race when it came to absorbing magic, the healing magic used by the healing mages was being weakened by the presence of the cricket fureizu.

'Touya should be able to last for five more minutes so I should deal with the threat at hand first or else there would be more victims.'

But before I could make a move against the cricket fureizu, I noticed that Miku walked towards it. I would stop her if not for the fact that I trusted her. I also knew that she wasn't reckless and could care less about people other than me so I trusted her with what she would do next.

The cricket fureizu, despite possessing low intelligence, instantly noticed Miku as it ran towards Miku.

"Watch out!"

One of the adventurers yelled out to Miku but Miku ignored him.

"<Royal Decree>! I order you to die!"

When Miku spoke such words, her temperament instantly changed to that of an overbearing royalty as she ordered the cricket fureizu to die.

As if the cricket fureizu was her loyal subject, the cricket fureizu committed suicide by self-destructing its core if that was even possible but it happened so it might be.

After the red core of the cricket fureizu shattered into pieces, its whole body disintegrated and since it was only a lower class fureizu, there wasn't any fureizu material that could be salvaged from its corpse as there wasn't any corpse, to begin with.

So, Miku wasn't acting like a princess for no reason?

***

ShadowKatake's Note: What do you guys think about Miku's ability? Tell me in the comments.

Also, <Royal Decree> is a weaker version of the authority of Allen Walker (MC of Prodigy With Alternate Multiverse Chat Group System) which is <{Absolute Order}>. But I'll explain more of Miku's ability in the future chapters.

Vocaloid Music Of This Chapter:

Hachioji-P- Kimagure Mercy feat. Hatsune Miku