Silver Moon Inn

After walking for a while, the signboard of the Silver Moon Inn came into view. The logo, made of a crescent moon, could be seen and was easily recognizable. The building looks to be three stories tall. It's made out of wood and bricks and looks considerably sturdy.

After Miku and I passed through the double door that served as the inn's entrance, the first floor looked like a bar but seemed to look like a dining room; on the right-hand side is a counter; on the left-hand side, a staircase can be seen.

And when Miku and I entered the inn, I noticed Touya and a red-haired girl who was currently at the counter talking with each other. Touya paid for his stay in the inn as the red-haired girl handed Touya his change.

When Touya was about to leave, he noticed Miku and me, which prompted Touya and me to have a little chat of our own. After our little chat, Touya bid farewell as he headed outside to explore the town.

The red-haired girl noticed Miku and me, so with professionalism, she turned her attention to Miku and me.

"Welcome. Is it for a meal or to stay for the night?"

The red-haired girl at the counter calls out to Miku and me. She feels like a very lively person and her age seems to be around 20 years old. She looks pretty good in terms of appearance, but when compared to Miku, it's like comparing a frog to a swan. And that comparison that I had made was because I had gotten a good impression of her from the web novel of Isekai Smartphone that I had read since I could even make a more degrading comparison.

Miku's appearance was a princess amongst True Goddesses, so comparing her to a mortal girl was the mortal girl's life's biggest honor. So even if the red-haired girl was compared to a frog, she should be honored that she was even complimented by me for calling her as such since she couldn't even be compared to Miku.

By the way, Zanakku had given me a down payment of 50 gold coins since it was stated in the contract that I had signed with him that if he went back on his words, I could take the 50 gold coins as my compensation.

But if Zanakku didn't go back on his word, 50 gold coins would be deducted from my share of his earnings. So, if I earned six platinum coins and five gold coins from the T-shirt, hoodie, dresses, and clothes which I designed, I would only receive one platinum coin and five gold coins.

Therefore, I have the funds for Miku and my expenses in this world. My funds were even five times as much as Touya's starting funds since Touya only received ten gold coins for his clothes.

"How much is for one night with one large bed?"

"For one night, with a meal included in the morning and evening, is two copper coins. But if you want a larger room with a larger bed, it costs 3 copper coins with a meal included. Oh, and pay in advance, okay? "

It's pretty cheap, not going to lie. Or is it fair to me because I am rich?

Either way, it is not like I am complaining.

Also, I am unlike those beta MCs who would freak out about staying in a room with a girl. I mean, Miku and I are already lovers, so why should we distance ourselves when we can sleep with each other in one room and one bed?

***

ShadowKatake's Note: No, there would be no smut scene for the time being. it is too early. I need to set the mood for it and write it when the time is right. Also, this isn't a hentai fanfiction, so don't expect there to be many smut scenes, etc. as the whole point of this fanfiction is a wholesome love with Hatsune Miku.

Vocaloid Music For This Chapter:

DECO*27-Relationship Scramble

This is not a Hatsune Miku song, but since I like it very much and the producer isn't that popular and she deserves more fame, I'll share this catchy and relatable Vocaloid music:

Yanagi Yasune-Brainwashed Institutions feat. Otomachi Una

And yeah, the producer of that song didn't ask me to promote it, but I did it of my own volition as a means to show my support, especially for Vocaloid music that I had taken a liking to.

Of course, if you are also an underrated Vocaloid producer and I like your song, you can always ask me to promote it since that is my way of showing support to the Vocaloid community!