33| Rio Reyes

ARABELLA's POV

As the will of an ultimate resolution surged through my veins in desire for victory over my years of pain and sufferings, Alexander's cold voice reached my ear, and my eyes shifted to look at his tense demeanour.

"What happened?" Dante voiced my thoughts, while Alexander furiously typed on his phone.

"Look for yourself." Alexander said, pointing to the T.V, and almost immediately the screen changed and a new video began playing over the old one.

Judging from everyone's stunned expressions, this video was also being shown to them for the first time. I'm assuming Alexander just hot the video.

"Who is sending you these videoes?" I pried in curiosity.

"Russian number, probably one of Elric's people." Alexander responded indignantly.

"If sending in open, they are either doing it from headquarters or whoever is sending must be heavily guarded. I'm guessing they are doing this because they know we are desperate and our only concern is rescuing Kyson and Bryn, to even consider retaliation." I said in contemplation, trying to find any possible loophole or any kind of lead from whatever information is available at the moment.

"Or they already have something planned to prevent us from any form of retaliation." My mother countered my point of view.

"Your mother is right, play the video." Dad added in, a solemn expression on his face as he nodded at Alexander, before returning to stare at the TV screen.

I hadn't noticed his frazzled state up until now, his indignation was mixed with worry and concern.

His struggle was completely justified, given how badly the previous kidnapping had affected Kyson's mental state.

Not only Dad, but everyone else looked drained from worrying and helplessly panicking for Kyson and Bryn's safety.

My face immediately scrunched up into disgust, my hand balled into fist and the anger in me only rebelled further as the video began, and a familiar face came into the view,

His hands were running in his dirty blond hair, a pathetic smirk on his pale white face, and a visible scar running down from the inner side of his right brow till the outer side of his right eye, even with the numerous scars loitering in his face he wasn't bad looking, if only, it gave him a more dangerous look.

Despite his handsome looks, his chiselled features did nothing for his repellent personality, making him an extremely repulsive and ugly person.

The hazel green eyes started back from the screen, looking at his face made me furiously grit my teeth in anger as my suspicion that I had previously tucked in the back of my head finally revived turned into certainty.

Rio Reyes..

The son of Adron Reyes and heir of the Spanish Mafia.

"Hello, my love, I hope you didn't completely forget about your fiancé after rekindling your relation with your old lover." Rio chuckled, causing me to glare at the screen in frustration.

All I want is my handgun, to shoot this son of a bitch to death

I didn't have to look around at anybody else to gauge their reactions, I could tell that the moment Rio came on the screen, they'd all be boiling in fury.

"I will kill him." Rhett muttered next to me, followed by my brother's voices.

"Not if I get to him first."
"Get in line, kid."
"Not a chance, he's my kill."
"I'll make him beg for mercy."
"I'm going to gouge his eyes out."
"What an ugly face, I'll carve my drawings on it to make it slightly lookable."
"His limbs are worthless even if we sell them in black market. I'll just feed him to my lions, they haven't had a feast in a long time."
"I'll make my new shoes out of his flesh."
"Why does he sound like he has a dick choking his throat."
"Enzo and I can use him to experiment with our new drugs, we just created one that slowly melts one's organs. it's deathly painful, but won't kill him, it'll just make him beg for death."
"I'm going to fry him, then feed his crisp flesh to wild rats."
"I'm going to grill him alive."
"Write a draft on how you want to deal with him, the best one will get to go first on him."