Chapter 23- Something New

Hyunjin wasn't sure who'd suggested it, he wasn't even sure when. All he knew was that he was sitting in JYP's office, listening to him drone on about how it was irresponsible and if it hadn't gone so well they'd be out of the group, and he couldn't focus on a word of it. Every little shuffle or movement pushed the plug further in and made him bit down on the soft flesh at the inside if his cheek to stop a whine escaping. 
He glanced over at Felix, who was studiously ignoring him as he struggled on the edge of uncomfortableness and pleasure. 
"Are you listening to a word of this?" JYP snapped, and Hyunjin turned his head in their managers direction, nodding but not really focusing. "There's no covering this up, and the media will go nuts if i fire you now... so we've got to make the best of this bad situation."
"It's not a bad situation. Our fans love us being together, and we're not ashamed of it."
Felix replied calmly. Hyunjin let his mind wander to how his voice sounded when he was dominating; deep and unforgiving, there was no arguing with him then. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about it, it did nothing to help his situation which was already worsening by the second as his boner strained against his trousers at the thought. He tried to re-adjust to hide it, but whimpered when the plug brushed against that wonderfully sensitive place deep inside.
JYP raised an eyebrow, eyes flicking over to Hyunjin is surprise. 
"I've uh, got a bit of a stomach ache." He said lamely, knowing JYP probably didn't fall for it. It wasn't long before they were dismissed and allowed to return to the practice room. Hyunjin knew he couldn't dance like this, he needed a release. He texted Chan asking for a 30 minute break and promising to bring drinks as a bride. Of course Chan allowed it, and assumed Felix would be going with him.
"Baby, I can't take it any longer." Hyunjin whispered needily, gripping Felix's arm. His boyfriend smiled innocently and laced their hands together, pulling him in the direction of the lifts. 
"Let's take this to our room, yeah? Don't want to be caught again." The words sent a shiver down Hyunjin's spine and he nodded a little over-enthusiastically. Felix looked smug as the lift came to a stop on their floor and Hyunjin pressed down on his erection, trying desperately to hide it. When they reached the room, Hyunjin found a small box waiting for him on the bed, wrapped nicely in blue ribbon, his eyes darted between Felix and the box, hoping for an explaination.
"Open it. It's for you." Felix said, a cheeky smile playing at his lips.
"Now? But-" Hyunjin pushed, writhing again the feeling of being full.
"Open it." Felix commanded, not needing to raise his voice for Hyunjin to feel the weight of his words and the tone behind it. He nodded and perched nervously on the edge of the bed, breathing hard against the tight feeling in his ass and lifting the box lid. He flushed bright red. "Its Ok if you're not into it, but I thought-"
"I'm into it." Hyunjin said plainly, eyes raking over the leather cuffs in the box, both with a small metal hook for the chain to attach to... the chain that sat taunting him in the box. Felix looked pleased, approaching the bed slowly and reaching in to remove the cuffs and stand in front of Hyunjin. Hyunjin offered his wrists, not taking his eyes of Felix as his boyfriend buckled the cuffs onto his wrist; they looked like pretty normal accessories to honest, attractive even, in plain black.  His breath caught in his throat when Felix's fingers ran up his arms and worked at his shirt buttons, slowly opening his shirt and pressing kisses to the exposed skin. 
"We should have a safe word." Felix murmured against his skin, working next at his trouser zip. Hyunjin bit his lip hard as Felix's breath skirted along his abdomen. 
"What - what are you gonna do to me?" Hyunjin stuttered, finding it hard to concentrate as Felix drew back to look him in the eyes and run fingers up his bare chest.
"Nothing you won't love. But we should have a word to be safe."
"Mhmm. How about red. Short and s-simple." Hyunjin's breath hitched when Felix's hand cupped the bulge in his boxers and palmed him gently through the material. 
"Sounds good to me." Felix smiled, but then his face changed in an instant, and Hyunjin new it was time to do as he was told. "Now lay on your back on the bed."
He didn't have to be asked twice. He scrambled to do as he was told, propping the pillows comfortably under his neck and subconsciously opening his legs a little wider apart. Felix smirked as he took his own clothes off and knelt before Hyunjin, butt ass naked. "You really are desperate today aren't you?"
Hyunjin nodded, eyes hungrily soaking up the sight before him. Felix swept the remaining layers off Hyunjin, freeing his erection, and he groaned quietly at the feeling. "I'm going to tease you first, are you up for that?"
Hyunjin nodded mutely as Felix leant over him and hooked the chain to one wrist, looping it around the bedframe and hooking it to the other so that Hyunjin was forced to spread his arms a little, fully exposed to Felix. 
"Comfy?"
"Yeah-" Hyunjin barely got the words out before Felix was latched onto his nipple, body spread across his, skin fever hot on his, dick grazing his thigh. He arched his back, trying to get even closer, his arms tugging lightly at the chain as he fumbled in the pleasure, Felix's hand rubbing circles in his hips and dipping lower. Hyunjin let out a soft moan when his boyfriend's hand slipped between his thighs and pressed gently at the plug in his ass. He wasn't sure how long he'd last with Felix knowing just how to tease and please him, but he was loving every second of it. The hand at his hip wrapped around his boner, thumb grazing over the tip almost too lightly.
"Need more-" Hyunjin panted, tugging at his restraints and arching into Felix. 
"Be patient." Felix snapped, his voice leaving no room for argument.