Before she could grab anything, Neel quickly walk towards her and grabbed her hand. He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wrapped her hand with it.

Adya gasped as she felt the soft silk cloth touching her bleeding hand.

The while handkerchief slowly turned into red.

Adya knew very well, just like this piece of silk cloth, from now on her life too will turn red.

Neel then grabbed the small bag that Adya packed and then held her arm.

Adya hissed as he held her arm tightly.

Neel stopped and looked at her and raised one eyebrow.

Adya: "You're holding me way too tightly. Loosen up a bit or I'll get bruise again."

Neel: "Again?"

Adya pointed towards her wrist which was very lightly bruised.

Adya: "this happened the day you took me out of the art gallery."

Neel looked at her eyes for few seconds before walking out of the room quietly.

Adya stood there confused.

Adya: "what the fuck? Is he out of his mind?"

Adya sighed and walked out of the room.

There was a helicopter waiting outside. Neel Rathore stood at the gate talking with Omar Shahid while his men loaded big boxes in the helicopter. Adya assumed those boxes were the guns they were talking about.

Adya walked towards Omar Shahid and gave him a hug.

Omar Shahid: "Take care of yourself daughter."

Adya nodded and looked at Neel Rathore.

Adya: "Shall we?"

Neel nodded and started walking towards the helicopter.

After almost 5hrs they finally reached to the big mansion of Neel Rathore.

Neel Rathore was the biggest businessman in the entire Asia. He also has his company spread over seas and a major part of his company was in another continent that no one other than Neel Rathore himself knew about.

Neel Rathore was a dealer and extractor of gem stones. There was no type of gem stone he didn't trade.

Even his mansion had many designs with gems engraved on the walls that costs millions.

His entire mansion together would cost around some trillion dollars.

Adya entered the mansion that was shining with small gems on the walls.

There were little flower patters on the wall with the middle of the petals being a yellow gem stone.

She touched the wall feeling the smooth surface of the gemstone.

Neel: "that's Lemon Quartz. Those all came from Burma, Russia, Spain, France, Argentina and Brazil."

Adya nodded in amusement.

Neel: "these ladies will show you your room."

With that Neel went to a different direction in the mansion with his men following him while Adya stood there with the other two ladies, one holding her bag.

Lady: "let's go."

The ladies dropped her off in front of her room. One of them went to get dinner while one stayed with her.

They both entered the room and Adya was stunned to see how the room was decorated.

It looked like the decorations of the wedding night of a newly wedded couple.

Adya's face turned red in embarrassment. She looked at the lady beside her who just put her bag on the couch and went to the other room connected with the bedroom.

Adya walked towards the bed and looked at it.

The bedsheet was of dark maroon colour which almost looked like black from a distance. There were bright red rose petals laying on the bed.

The lady brought in a rack of clothes and looked at Adya with a blank stare.

Lady: "the girl will bring you dinner. Get freshed and change into one of these."

Adya: "where is Neel?"

The lady gasped and looked at Adya as if she committed some crime.

Lady: "how dare you call him by his name?! Call him sir!"

Adya: "i asked you where is he not how should I call him. Where is he?"

The lady was visibly a bit taken aback by her stern voice.

Lady: "he's probably in his room."

Adya: "and where is that?"

Lady: "the room beside this on the left."

Adya: "ok."

She nodded and walked towards the cloth rack and started looking through the dresses.

After she was done choosing she saw the lady still standing there.

Adya: "you want to see me change too? Leave!"

Lady: "sir told to keep eyes on you."

Adya: "leave or i will pull your eyes off your skull!"

The lady very obviously scared left the room quickly as Adya stood there looking at the closed door.

She knew she was fucked.