Zaid looked at him and gave a small smile and said

Zaid: on our first night.

Hearing this, Saad again moved back to his jovelian mode, and decided to tease them so he said

Saad: Oh! so I see our love birds were chatting.

Everyone looked at him, as how easily he was able to turn his mood, but still Bijan never stop moving her hand on his back, which she was doing early.

Saad looked at everyone, as each and every person hesitated to talk getting scared for him. He knew each and every person in that room loved him so much, so he spoke again

Saad: I request all of you, please don't fear for me

He pause and looking at everyone and continued again

Saad: I know how much you all love me, and care for me. Please don't worry when you all are there, I will be fine.

Saad then looked at Zaid and spoke

Saad: Zaid bhai please continue the story even I will participate in telling with you.

Zarin looked at him and holding his hand she said

Zarin: Saad Bhai promise me one thing,

Zarin paused and Saad nob his head in acceptance, so Zarin continued

Zarin: that if you are not comfortable with the story, you will tell Zaidji to stop.

She pause and then continued

Zarin: for me it's my lovely brother's comfort and smile, which matters the most, and not that story.

Saad nob in yes again and then looked at Zaid, Zaid too nob, his head towards Saad as if permitting him, that he will tell them to stop, if he is not comfortable.

Asad and Bijan had a small smile on their lips as a pride, to have a such lovely daughter, Mahira looked at Asad as she never knew so much and Asad understood her, so he said

Asad: Zaid how much have you told Princess, so accordingly I have to tell Mahira later, because I guess she does not know anything.

Mahira gave a small smile at him and Asad nob his head.

Saad looked at them and quickly made a comment teasing them

Saad: hai mere love birds thodi juban se bhi baat kar lo, bichari aakho ko thoda aaram do. (Oh my love birds, please open your mouth also to talk sometimes, and let your eyes also rest)

Zaid, Zarin and Bijan burst out in laughter, and Mahira and Asad were blushing.

Asad then suggested Mahira and Zarin to sit comfortably on a sofa and Asad sat next to Saad.

Saad was made to sit between Bijan and Asad. The reason was clear that if he got a panic attack then, atleast Asad could handle him. Mahira sat beside Zarin in the same fear

Zaid looked at everyone and then at Zarin and asked.

Zaid: princess do you remember where did we stopped?

Zarin quickly nob her head in excitement, and every one chuckled. Zarin then said

Zarin: Zaidji we stopped at, that you all shifted to new appartment and then next day onwards you will go in search of Saad bhai, that is what, you told Phuphu jaan and abbu.

Everyone smiled at her and Zaid said

Zaid: Wow princess you have a great memory.

Zarin looked at him and just gave a small smile, as she never knew what to say, in such a situation, because the story what she is going to listen is not a ordinary one it would had many up and downs in it, and she was getting more curious to listen it.