Chapter 18: A Familiar but not so Familiar Woman

Netsu slowly walked into the arena, his match had begun. In front of him is a guy in his thirties or so, he has long white hair. If he remembered it correctly, his name must be....um......you know what, he forgot.

"In the arena today, we have a match between Netsu and Ricky! If Ricky won this fight he would be able to challenge the floor master!" The voice rang across the whole arena as loud cheers from the audience accompany the speaker.

Gon and Killua were seated next to each other like usual, sharing a cup of popcorn with Zushi. Luckily, Netsu has 4 of his tickets he booked beforehand for his match which he gave to all of them. Walking into the arena, he could notice the red hair clown leaning onto the wall to watch the show at the entrance and Killua and Gon who are cheering for him at his left with the other audience.

Suddenly, the light turned off, and only the light in the arena was on as the two competitors stand in the arena. One is a teenager with his hands in his hood and the other hand out, holding his silvery trident as his eyes skim through the crowds of audiences. The other man is quite large, around the age of 30 with his muscular body that was exposed to the light.

"The first to come is Ricky! The Crumble Bear! From his and previous fights, all his opponents would end up crumbling in pain with broken bones. And finally! Netsu our new boy who just arrive on the 200th floor!" The speaker said, giving a brief and short introduction.

Ricky snorted, "Even though you're a child, I wouldn't let you go easy,"

"Give it your worse," Netsu replied.

Shortly after, the referee comes into the stage, the audience becomes silent as they patiently watch the match is soon to begin. "Begin!" The referee chops his hand down between the two, initially thinking that the battle has started.

Ricky quickly comes up to Netsu about to hit the poor boy but Netsu quickly dodges it by jumping midair, his body flexibility makes him be able to land on the ground without any damage as he saw the brick he was standing on being crushed into pieces. An enhancer, he's just recklessly using his nen, Netsu thought rushing up to the man with his trident.

He could feel himself hitting the man but he was soon sent flying into the air with a large blow that was blocked by his hands. "Your reaction time is quite quick, kid," Ricky commented and so the battle continues. The man would continue attacking Netsu without giving him a chance to attack, or that is what everyone is thinking except for Hisoka who knew the boy is just toying with him.

What a devil~ , A small thought appeared in the redhead's before the joker shook his head, looking at the show in delight as he saw the boy giving him a small wary glance which makes the sharp grin on his face widened.

"First strike for Ricky!" The referee said as Netsu was punched into his stomach, but much to the audience's surprise, his body didn't budge a little as he stabbed his trident into Ricky side before leaping away as he felt an incoming attack coming straight right toward his forehead.

"A critical hit!" The referee announces again, this time giving the point to Netsu as Ricky touches his now bleeding wound in surprise and disbelief.

"I told you to do it your worse but not the literal meaning," Netsu provoked, his innocent green eyes have already turned into a vampire red as a cruel smile rises upon his face. He slowly stepped backward, seeing the sluggish movement of the man in front of him. "Or~ Are you just weak~~?"

With the provocation, Ricky stopped his smile turning a little weirder much to Netsu's surprise as he senses the massive nen that is released from Ricky's body, the less straw of holding back is now over. But, unfortunately for Ricky, even how many times he attack Netsu, he was unable to get last than a scratch on the boy even though he is using his nen to its capability much to his frustration and annoyance.