Chapter 17: Arrival at the Arena

"There it is," Netsu remarked, it was 2:00 p.m., and he had finally located the box containing a relic, as he and the commissioner had agreed. He returns to his house, which is roughly a couple of miles away, holding the box up. Fortunately for him, it only takes him 5 minutes to return home using his nen.

Opening the box, he could feel a small amount of nen slowly leaking, little by little as the box was unwrapped revealing a black necklace. A note was left beside it, wearing the reading glasses he reads out loud, "To Anonymous_Assasin72, this necklace is infused with nen, what is special about this necklace is that when you are wearing the necklace, you can collect its nen and transferred it to you. This necklace can only be used on one person, hope this will help you, beware after eating all nen, this necklace will become a normal necklace again,"

He removed the necklace and wore it around his neck while closing his eyes, searching for traces of nen in the necklace while he 'ate' it. "How useful, guess I was lucky to have such a nice prize for this commission," Netsu grinned contentedly but frowned slightly as he realized how slowly he was absorbing nen. "This would take weeks,"

"Ahh. I suppose I'll take my time before meeting the two kids; they wouldn't worry, would they?"

-

"Finally *yawn* done," The boy who's currently laying down on the grass mumbled. His hair touched the surface of the ground and the wetness of the grass. He looks at the time on his phone; June 10, it's been around 2 to 3 months since he met both Gon and Killua. "Maybe It's finally time I should visit them,"

He walked softly to the aircraft station, listening to music along the way while the breeze gently accompanied him. He handed his ticket and took a seat in a private zone closest to the window. "I'm curious as to what those two are up to," He groans and looks at the fighting announcement on the heaven arena web. The list was initially uninteresting until he spotted the impending match between Gon and Riehlvelt.

"Whoo," He whistled "Gon and Killua already learn nen I see," A small smirk advanced upon his lips at the huge improvement as he shut his phone, tidying himself up as the aircraft landed. Stepping out of the aircraft, he went to the registration, luckily for him, the line in the reception today was surprisingly low so the boy waited for a couple of minutes before being able to register his name.

"Welcome to Heavens Arena. Please fill out this form." The front desk lady said, passing him a paper. Netsu quickly filled out the registration form and handed it back to the lady.

"Okay sir, your number is 3102," The front desk said while Netsu nodded. "They'll be calling you by your number so please go ahead," Netsu nodded again, showing that he understood. He walks to the coliseum where hundreds of people are shouting like madmen.

"Number 3102 and 2969, please head to ring B"

Netsu sat up, heading to ring B. Standing there was a huge muscular man. "Start!" With the call, the fight had started, Netsu vanished making his opponent's eyes widen in confusion. A split second later, the raven boy appeared behind the older male, with a swift he has grabbed his opponent's head, slamming it onto the floor creating a massive crack on the floor along the way.

"..." Silence followed before loud applause was heard in the arena. Some people were shouting in bewilderment and disbelief while Netsu just ignored it, heading toward the referee.

"Impressive, I'll send you up to floor 50," The referee handed the teen a ticket. Netsu nodded, heading towards the elevator. Inside he noticed a receptionist, he entered the elevator as the receptionist started explaining some information about the heaven arena.

"The first 200 floors of heaven arena are divided into classes, 10 floors each. So if a fighter wins on 50 floors, they will advance to floor 60 but if they lose, they go down to floor 40,"