Mina snorted a bit, "how did the ground taste?" she mumbled.

"Shut up." I snickered, lightly slapping her leg.

Everyone heard the door slide open and rushed back to their seats.

"'Morning." Mr. Aizawa said, standing at the frame.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." Everyone said in sync.

"Ribbit Mr. Aizawa, you don't have bandages anymore, that's good news." Tsu smiled.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway. We have a big class today on Hero Informatics." Aizawa said.

The class gulped but I was pretty tired from staying up all night so I just had my head on desk.

Katsuki was sitting up and kept dozing off for a second before striking himself back up.

He grumbled.

I threw a small jagged crystal at him and his eyes shot wide open.

He turned to me and mouthed, "what?"

"You were falling asleep." I said.

"And who's fault is that?" He glared.

"Yours, I didn't ask for a new roommate." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He tossed the crystal back at me.

"Make me a red one." He mouthed.

I arched an eyebrow and nodded.

I made a small red crystal about the size of his fingernail and tossed it at him.

It fell down his shirt and he gave me an unimpressed look.

Suddenly the class started yelling and cheering.

Me and Katsuki looked at eachother confused before Aizawa gave everyone a menacing stare, causing them all to drop back to their seats.

"This is related to the pro-hero draft picks that I mentioned the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though." Aizawa explained.

"Stupid, selfish, adults." Mineta whined, banging a fist on the table.

"So what we're hearing is that we have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited." Toru asked.

"Correct. Now. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Aizawa said. "In past years, it's been more spread out. But there's a pretty big gap this time."

"Gah! This is no fair." Denki groaned, throwing his head back.

"What about the real star? Moi?" Aoyama huffed.

"Y/n got the most, ahead of Bakugo?" Jiro questioned.

"Yeah, it's the opposite of how they placed in the festival." Ei added in.

"They probably weren't excited about having to spend time with the guy who had to be chained up at the end." Sero rolled his eyes.

"IF I SCARED A PRO, THEY'RE JUST WEAK!" Katsuki yelled.

I shot a crystal at his head and he immediately huffed, throwing his head down at his desk.

I had 5,994 offers. I was a little in shock about the numbers but Katsuki looked as if he was gonna punch someone and I'm not letting him do anything stupid.