Last Part

~~~=~~~

10 months later and Chloe gave birth to their first born child, Chris was happy at that moment so he fetch the baby after Chloe gave birth. Their first born baby was 2 months old now and it's a boy. They named him Prince Christian Jared Lavigne Louis, they combined Chris' and Chloe's father name.
They were lying on bed and start thinking when the rain starts falling.

"Do you remember when we first met?"- Chloe asked her husband. They already married after they captured Daniella, their parents forced them because they don't know whats gonna be happens next and they even don't know if Daniella was giving a parole someday so she can see again the outside world.
"Yes, when its raining really hard and we bumped to each other."

Chloe came near to Chris and hugged him, they are watching rain drops from the window because their house was build of bricks but the windows are made of glass so they can clearly watching the rain.
"What if we dance in the rain? You know, bring back the old memories where we both strangers, not knowing what happens next."- he agreed so they went outside.

They were dancing like crazy couple, they splashing rain drops on each other while laughing. Then they seriously looked at each other's eyes, they come near closer and kissing each other's lips.
"I love you."- Chris said to Chloe so her cheeks blushes for a while.
"I love you, too."- she replied. You? Did you find your true love when the rain starts falling?

The End

Please vote and leave a comment. I hope you enjoy my short story thank you for reading;)))