Tenth Part

~~~=~~~

"What do you think you're doing, Daniella?!"- he shouted at her so she grinned at him. Is he teasing him or what?
"I'm turning your life into miserable just like you turned my life to a hell!"- she shouted him, too. She ripped her uniform and shouted like crazy.
"Hey! Stop what you are doing!"- he try to stop Daniella.

Before he step back to her, a principal came and asked what had happened.
"What are you doing here?! I thought you're having snacks in the cafeteria!"- the principal asked. Suddenly they surrounded many students and recording everything.
"He's trying to rape me!"- Daniella bursts into tears and they all blamed to Chris.

"Mr. Louis, come to my office! Now!"- the principal commanded Chris to come over, he just lower his head knowing he's in trouble. They went inside the principals' office, waiting for his parents came over.
"Dean, its not my fault! You're accusing innocent guy like me! You know I never do that because I have my girlfriend already!"- he confessed.

On the other hand, Daniella went to the clinic if there's any scars left on her body. After they let her rest, she went outside and went to Chloe.
"Chloe? Can I talk to you?"- she asked so Chloe calmly agreed.
"What is it?"- she asked Daniella.
"Chris and I are ex couple, he tried to raped me a while ago! What's happening on your boyfriend? Is he truly loves you?"

Chloe was a bit surprised, she didn't know she was her boyfriends' ex!
"Why didn't you just tell me everything about your past? I didn't noticed it earlier when you came! By the way, what's your name?"- Chloe asked Daniella so she finally introduced herself to Chloe.
"I'm Lady Daniella Jade Servantes."- she replied to Chloe.
"Can you tell me your past?"

Daniella thought her plans are doing well, she didn't want to make an effort because Chloe was easy to convinced.
"We almost having our baby when an accident happened to us! We survived but our baby had died in my belly."- she pretended to cry.
"I'm sorry about your baby."- she sincerely said to Daniella.
"Its okay."- she replied.

On the other hand, the news spread all to schools' website, the principal didn't want to make this bigger but the students were all gossip so they talked and talked until it didn't ended. Chris father slapped him on his face when he arrived their home.
"What did you do?! Are you making mess with your girlfriends' name?!"- his father shouted at him but he kept silent.

"Stop messing around! You know he can't do that!"- his mother protested for him. His mother is his true supporter, even when sometimes they didn't even talk by the things they were so different.
"You embarrassed me! You didn't even call a son!"- that makes his heart break.
"You know from the first I'm not like you!"- he shouted.

"What did you say?!"- his father asked him but he turned around and start running, outside were so gloomy because they were a heavy rain that will drop.
He remembered his father having an affair but never confessed to his mother until one day, he came from school, he witnessed everything his father trying to hide from them, he's at the fancy restaurant.

He's with a very young woman but rich, they were kissing and hugging while dancing at the violin plays, the smile on his father's eye make him so angry. Soon after he heard a news that the young woman had an accident, his father stole all of her money from the bank and that made them rich, not until they found that his father has many debts so he pay them all until their money has nothing left.

Until today, he still hate his own father. Yes, he admits that when without him, they didn't achieves any of the luxury life, but why he used a girl just to be rich?
Chris running in the rain and went to the villa, he wants to talk to Chloe about what happened a while ago. Maybe she can listen. He knocked on the gate, a bodyguard opened it and he entered.

He runs faster as he can, Chloe saw him on the terrace of her bedroom so she went down the stairs and hugged him when she opens the door.
"Babe, I want to explain to you about that scandal."- he start to open that topic to Chloe. But Chloe didn't finished him what he's going to say, she kissed his lips and they make love again in her bed while her parents didn't noticed them.

She's playing her hair while they were lying on the bed.
"I know you didn't do it, babe."- she said to Chris out of the blue. He looked at Chloe with a surprised expression on his face.
"I didn't say a word earlier because you kissed me. How did you say that I didn't do it when you know all of them are against to me?"- he asked.

"Because I witnessed everything, Chris. I witnessed everything from the start, and I also took it a video. Do you want to watch?"- an evil smile plastered at Chloe's mouth. He kissed her again and they stop it. She opened the laptop and a device inserted, they played the video and watched. He didn't realized Chloe was that clever that she can do anything for justice, for him.

"She also told me that you're ex couple, well, that's the only fact she told me."- she said while laughing.
"You didn't felt angry, don't you?"- Chris asked her, she just smile at him.
"No. Listen this also."- she played a recording when she's talking to Daniella. He looked at him with amazement, now he had the courage to prove everything.

They watch TV and a news about Daniella who's going to accused Chris a sexual abuse law, and a plan came into Chloe's mind. They looked into each other as if they were understand what's inside their minds.
"Are you ready to face her?"- Chloe asked Chris and a smile from his face plastered.
"Yes, I'm ready."- he replied.

Please vote, leave a comment and scroll for more parts of my story thank you for reading:)))