49

Olivia's POV--1 month later

I finished up packing my bags for our trip to Georgia—Austin telling me to pack a little mix of everything which had me nervous...it meant he was up to something—as I grabbed the zipper dragging it quickly around the perimeter of my black luggage as I let out a happy sigh while I sat down on the bed. Things have never been better between me and Austin than they have been in the last month, and that was something that I didn't think could ever be possible after our trip to France two months ago. But I knew that it all had to do with the fact that we didn't have the Grim Reaper in the form of Lindsay hanging out in the shadows of our relationship anymore. We didn't have to be afraid to share our love, we didn't have to be afraid to go out in public we didn't have to live in fear anymore and that was a wonderful feeling.

I had to admit that I didn't think she was going to go through with her deal, I thought that she was just going to find another way to try to ruin Austin's life and our relationship and for a moment he did too. But when her statement came out in TMZ on that Sunday right before we got on the plane to go back to Utah, the both of us were overly elated. Austin was just about to make a phone call to Rob to ask how he went about filing a case against her in court when Dre sent him the link to the article. I don't know if it was a miracle for her or for us, but it was a miracle nonetheless. It was the final hurdle for us, it was the final step that needed to be taken to get rid of her and in a strange way the three of us took it together. Finalizing everything took a little longer. Between waiting for the paperwork to go through with Rob and then working with the accountant to get her the two million in one lump sum nearly took an entire month, but as soon as she got it all ties were cut and we were finally free.

"Hey" Austin said with a slight hint of concern in his voice—but that gorgeous smile still on his face—as he walked through our bedroom door, my head lifting up to look at him with a smile as I stood up to walk towards him. He looked so sexy in a pair of jeans, a plain white tee and his black Chrome Hearts hat as I tried my hardest not to let him know how much I wanted him right now. I wrapped my arms around his waist while he did the same as we leaned in to each other, our lips meeting somewhere in the middle as we gave each other a soft yet beautiful kiss before slowly pulling away, the separation instantly making me want more.

"Hey baby" I said with a warm smile, his hand coming up to cup my chin while slowly running his thumb over my lips, the simple touch sending chills through my body making me giggle as he started to smile which only made my heart start to melt. The effect he had on me lately was insane.

"You ready to go sweetheart? Ben said they are ready for us at the airport" he said with a smirk, his hand dropping from my chin back to my waist as he leaned in pressing a kiss to my forehead before slowly pulling away from me gazing down at me with those crystal clear blue eyes that always made my heart race from day one when he looked at me in the pit after the concert in Phoenix.

"Austin" I said with a chuckle, his head tilting at me as he bit on his bottom lip making me momentarily forget what I was going to ask him. I shook my head with a laugh feeling my face turn red as I looked away for just a minute before connecting my gaze back to his. "Please tell me you didn't go all out for a six hour flight" I said rolling my eyes as he gently started tickling my waist before pulling me in close to him.

"Well" he said with a smirk as he pressed a kiss to my forehead. "It's just a small one" he smiled moving his lips to the tip of my nose. "Six hours is a long flight sweetheart" he said, his voice getting quieter and more raspy as he pressed his lips to the corner of mine making my eyes flutter closed. "And I want us to be comfortable" he said nudging my jawline with his nose as I easily let my head fall to the side as he kissed right under my jawbone. "And Ben insisted I take security" he said trailing warm wet kisses down my neck. "So we need room for them" he breathed kissing back up my neck and over my jawline towards my lips. He brushed them lightly against mine for what felt like an excruciatingly long time before finally pressing them against mine, his right hand coming up to the side of my face as he kissed me harder and deeper for just a minute before pulling away leaving me in a beautiful daze.