10

I pulled into Buffalo Wild Wings, a small chuckle leaving my lips because fuck never have I been with a girl who wanted our date to be wings and beer and I was all fucking for it. I walked towards the restaurant, my cowboy boots clicking against the pavement as I slid my hands into my jean pockets as the low setting sun radiated off of the black t-shirt that I opted for instead of a button down, my camo Browning hat pulled low over my eyes since I stupidly left my sunglasses in my fucking car. I pulled open the heavy door and walked towards the pick-up window giving the shocked waitress a small smile as I picked up the order for our four dozen wings that would accompany the case of Bud Light she wanted—which again where did this fucking amazing girl come from?—and the pizza that I decided to bring from Pizza Hut because well having leftovers in her fridge wouldn't be all that bad. I walked back to the car setting all the food in the backseat as I made the drive over towards her apartment, my mind starting to formulate up different ways to try to convince her that she could come stay in my guest house or even in one of my spare rooms for nothing, but since I just met her I didn't want to come off as that weird fucking psycho just yet. I had this feeling that we would get there and if I had to take my time I would even if it fucking killed me.

I pulled in front of her apartment shutting off the car as I reached into the backseat and pulled out the bags of wings—with extra bleu cheese—and the pizza all piled high on top of the case of Bud Light as I walked up the small incline towards the basement steps as I gently kicked on the heavy metal door with the toe of my cowboy boot. I waited for just a few minutes, my hands giving the items in my arms a small bounce as the door slowly opened to a smiling Olivia who was laughing at the sight in front of her.

"Here let me help" she smiled, grabbing the wings and the pizza off of the case of beer as I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her lips as soon as I stepped foot in her door that I gently kicked closed. "Austin, you didn't have to do all of this" she said with a smile as she looked over all of the food and the beer that I brought to her house for what I was hoping was more than a fucking few hour affair because another night with her would be fucking amazing.

"Sure I did, if the girl I am having a date with wants wings and beer than all that is missing is pizza" I said with a smirk. "Next thing I know you're going to be telling me Dallas is your favorite football team" I said looking down at her as I saw her tilting her head back and forth, my entire mind starting to implode on itself wondering how I got so fucking lucky.

"Well now that you mention it they kinda are" she said with a shy smile as I started to wonder where the hell she had been my entire fucking life because if I found her sooner there was no way that I would be in this fucking mess with Linds.

"Beautiful and perfect I hit the jackpot with you Miss Olivia" I smiled pressing another kiss to her lips as I walked passed her and set the case of beer in her still empty fridge as she followed close behind me with the pizza and the wings, the smell was so intoxicating but my mouth was watering more for her than the food but the way she was looking at everything I knew she hadn't eaten and I didn't want my own selfish needs to interfere with that. "Beer?" I asked looking at her with a smile as she quickly nodded her head as I grabbed two from the case and handed one to her.

I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her in close to me, my forehead resting against hers as our eyes danced together. It was an innocent act, but it was still something that made the butterflies in my stomach flutter to life as I slowly placed a soft and passionate kiss on her lips. The kiss was just as satisfying as always, always leaving me hungry and wanting more of her and the way she fucking kissed me back always sent an inferno of flames to scorch my veins and needless to say make my little guy extremely excited. I pulled away from her slowly, my thumb rubbing over her lower back as I looked her over. I don't know how it was possible but she looked even fucking hotter now, her hair was hanging long over her shoulders—another fucking positive, she had long dark hair—and she was wearing a baby blue scoop neck shirt and a pair of dark jeans. She was fucking perfect and definitely wasn't a girl that was interested in the best thing life had to offer and I was here for it. Treating her to nice things would be so fucking rewarding to not just her but me too.