47

"You sure you want to come with me sweetheart?" I asked her as I walked up behind her, my hand resting on her lower back before I stood next to her, my other hand reaching out to rest on hers as I pulled it away from her duffel bag pushing my fingers into the spaces of hers as I turned her to face me.

I slowly ran my hand over her lower back before letting it slide into the back pocket of her black jean shorts, our laced hands hanging limply at our sides as I stared down into those mesmerizing gray eyes that I fell in love with the moment I saw them reflecting the bright ass lights of the stage in Phoenix. I leaned in pressing a kiss against her lips as I pulled her close to me, her finger coming up to rest in the belt loop of my jeans as we moved our lips together slowly. I couldn't believe I was so fucking nervous about this news making Livvy pull apart from me or want to leave me. It was a stupid thought, a really fucking stupid thought. She knew how I was and she knew that Lindsay brought out the worst in me and how I was with Livvy that was the real me, the me that I lost when I was with Lindsay and the person that I was so fucking happy was back.

"Of course I want to go with you baby" she said, her lips gently brushing against mine as she spoke before pressing them softly against mine again. I held her tighter to me, our fingers falling apart from each other as I slid my other hand into the back pocket of her shorts pulling her close to me as I kissed her deeper. I felt her arms drift up to wrap around my neck as I gently and swiftly lifted her up, her legs wrapping around my waist as I turned to sit on the bed with her straddling my lap.

I pulled away smiling at her, the tip of my nose nudging against her cheek as she started to giggle making my smile grow wider before placing a kiss on every part of her face as she started laughing louder before I looked at her. Fuck she was beautiful, so fucking beautiful and she was so fucking supportive of everything including this fucking debacle with Lindsay. Here was a fucking ex accusing me of fucking abusing her and Olivia was standing right by my side ready to defend me no matter what.

"I love you, do you know that. Like I really fucking love you" I said with a smile as she started to laugh, her eyes rolling playfully as she let her hands drift over my shoulders to rest against my chest, the tip of her finger gently roaming over the bison skull that was showing under the collar of my t-shirt as she looked up at me with a beautiful look in her perfect eyes.

"I do know that baby and I really fucking love you too" she said as I started to laugh, my arms coming up to wrap around her waist as I rolled her over onto the mattress, her legs falling from my waist as I comfortably laid between them, my body half laying on top of her and my feet pressing against the floor as I started tickling her sides and littering her neck with warm wet kisses. Her laughter was so fucking contagious and somehow it managed to calm me down and comfort me more than anything ever has before.

"Austin, AUSTIN!!" she laughed loudly, her hands coming down to grab at my wrists in an attempt to remove them from her sides as I continued to pepper her neck with kisses as she continued to squirm underneath me. "Austin! I'm gonna pee my pants!" she said through loud laughter, my fingers only tickling her more as she started to try to bring her knees up before I surrendered pressing a long tight kiss against her perfect lips before pulling away.

Fuck she looked so full of life right now. Her eyes were sparkling, her cheeks were flushed, she had a wide smile on her face and she looked so fucking happy. I leaned down kissing her again as she pushed herself up on her elbows, her feet coming to the end of the mattress as she started pushing herself towards the middle of the bed, her hand coming out to grab at my shirt as she pulled me towards her. My little guy immediately started fucking screaming as I grabbed her right leg bringing it up towards my waist making my hips press against her harder as I held it there, my lips devouring hers as her tongue slid in to meet with mine as a sweet fucking treat between already delectable kisses.