Uri smiles twirling one of her curls around her finger, "yeah he's taking me on a date tonight. He says he wants to talk to me about something."

I believed I had a inkling of what Leon wanted to talk about. Seeing as he confessed to me he wanted to be with Uri it was more than likely to ask her to move in with him and have her hand in marriage. Or possibly confess to Uri that he was infertile.

I shoot Uri a grin, "is that why your hair is done?"

"Of course, usually I don't go overboard with dates but he told me to dress nice."

"You have any idea of where you're going?"

"Nope." Uri says popping the 'p'.

"Well if you want you can always wear one of my dresses, most of them are insanely small so I'm sure you'll fit." I say as I hop out of the pool.

"Really? I was going to ask you if I could leave early so I can prep for this date tonight. I haven't bought a new dress in forever."

"Yes, of course you can and I'll bring you a dress I'm sure you'll like." I smile.

"You're the best Ivy thank you so much."

"No problem, if you want to go now you can. I'll just go grab the dress real quick."

Uri clutches her heart and poked out her bottom lip, "you're probably one of the nicest boss I've ever had."

I shake my head and laugh, "I appreciate it, now come on I'll bring the dress to you."

After drying myself off and wrapping the towel around my waist me and Uri make our way back into the castle. Uri waited downstairs while I traveled into my room and grab a beautiful silk green dress with a high slit. I noticed Juko wasn't in bed and though that he probably snuck off to his office. Once I bring the dress out to Uri I send her off then head back into my room where I quickly take a shower and wash the chlorine out of my hair.

Once I'm done I slip into a dress then head into the kitchen where I quickly fix some homemade soup for Juko.

I pour a few scoops into a bowl and just as I am about to head back upstairs a guard enters kitchen. "Mrs. Saigoni."

"Please call me Ivy." I wave off his formality with a warm smile.

He nods and continues on. "The General wanted you to know he just went into heat. He's still in the house but he thought it was best for him to stay away from you."

I frown, "where is he now?" I ask curiously.

"He's in the basement, we had a special room made for him. His heat tends to be... overwhelming at times, for your safety we're keeping him in there for until it's over."

"Why does he need a special room? He can just stay in the bedroom while I sleep in the guest room."

"Ivy..." the guard awkwardly rubs his neck. "The War General is not himself during his heat and it can be a lot to handle. It's a complicated matter and I'm not too sure of the details myself but he is a very powerful man. If we let him leave the basement there's no doubt in his mind that he will come find you. You're his wife after all and if we try and stop him I'm sure there will be casualties."

"Oh." I nod my head. It made sense to keep him away for a while. It was still a mystery to me how this whole heat thing worked. All I know is that during Juko's heat he became extremely aroused. But the word extreme had been tossed around so loosely I doubted for a second that it was as bad as Juko was making it seem. Restraining Juko and keeping him locked in a special room in the basement seemed a bit excessive. "Will I be able to visit him?"