You hummed sadly and pressed your breasts against his face as you untied the blindfold. As you began to move backwards from him removing the blindfold, Trevor had decided he'd had enough and rammed his forehead into yours as hard as possible, sending you flying backwards and stumbling to the ground with a yelp of agony.

"That's what you fucking get, you consent-hating-" Trevor began shouting before he got a good look at your face and realized that this woman wasn't some random sex worker, but his girlfriend. "[Y/N]? What the fuck? What the hell's happening?"

You gasped and panted as you pressed your hands to your head in an effort to dull the pain. After a minute of recollecting yourself, you breathed, "Jesus, Trevor!"

"Don't do shit like this to me," he scoffed back. He continued staring at you. "Actually, I amend my statement. Do do shit like this to me, just don't lead me in literally blind."

You stood up with a slight tremble and gave an exhale of amusement. "Can't say I don't try, Trev." You glanced toward the curtain and wondered whether you should just call all this off.

"Don't go," he begged as if reading your mind. "The song's almost over, just do whatever you were gonna do with the next song." His eyes desperately raked your body up and down. "Please?"

A sigh escaped your mouth as you decided to ignore the quickly-forming headache and give into Trevor's request. After all, it was his birthday- not that he knew you knew, of course. "Of course, baby." After you spoke, the music transitioned from Gimme More to Get Naked (I Have A Plan). 

"Lots of Britney, eh?" Trevor chuckled as he took you in with hungry brown eyes, pupils blown as if he'd just done a line. 

"I guess." You winked at him and got closer to him, straddling his lap with your breasts in his face.

You caressed his face and looked down at him as he wriggled around. "God, take these fuckin' cuffs off of me so I can at least touch you, [Y/N]..."

"That's part of the fun, though." You mock-pouted as you reached at your back and unhooked your bra, carelessly flinging it to the floor while grinning at Trevor. 

"My... God!  You're really something," Trevor said enthusiastically. His breathing got heavy as your hands began to explore under his shirt and he bucked his hips upward in a desperate try to make contact with you on his terms. 

You backed up and did a little turn for him to show your entire outfit off before returning to him and continuing the lap dance. "My mother was a stripper, did you know-" Trevor began. Your eyes snapped to his and you sternly put a finger over his mouth to shut him up again.

"...Please don't talk about your mom right now," you sighed, fighting back a giggle as you removed your finger and replaced it with your lips. Instantly, Trevor forced his tongue past your lips and into your mouth. You sat down on his lap and wrapped your hands around his body as you passionately returned the kiss, applying just the right amount of pressure on his clothed erection with your thigh as you did so. 

"You done dancin'?" Trevor asked once you moved your face away, shimmying his shoulders a little and glancing at the handcuffs. "You're really too much to just look at, you know."

"Yeah," you said. "Song's done, so I guess I'm done dancing." At this point, Freeek! by George Michael started to play. You weren't done with Trevor yet, though. "Not takin' those handcuffs off, though. I have more in store for you."

Trevor was all but drooling as you got on your knees and slowly unzipped his jeans. You reached into his underwear and slid his cock out, twisting and pumping it gently while looking up at him. He eagerly stared at you, jutting his hips out, and licked his lips. Precum was already forming. You put your tongue on Trevor's shaft and licked upwards, your tongue circling the head and swiping the precum off his tip. Trevor was twitching at the contact and began to moan once you took him completely into your mouth.