𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"Oh, man..." Scott hissed in pain grabbing his arm.

The two turned to him at the sound of his complaining, "You okay?" Nova asked genuinely.

"Kinda burns..." Scott let out a small groan.

"Yes, you just had your skin tabbed about one hundred thousand times with a needle..." Stiles reminded him, sarcasm lacing his voice..

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott continued to groan in pain, "No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this!" he began to pull on the wrap around his arm as his two friends watched with worry and confusion, "Oh, I gotta take this thing off!"

"No, no, no, no, Scott!" STiles pleaded with the werewolf. "Oh, Scott, please stop!" He was very grossed out.

"Whoa!" Nova mumbled as they watched the tattoo ink slowly begin to fade away slowly.

"Oh, no! What?" Scott frowned as it fully disappeared, "No, no, come on! It healed." He sighed disappointedly.

Unlike Scott, Stiles held a look of relief, "Aw, thank God. I hated it." Nova smacked the back of his head lightly, "...Sorry."

"Maybe we can find a way to get it back." Nova assured her friend, which SCott was thankful for her support.

He gave a short nod, "Maybe." He mumbled.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

"You know what I don't get?" Stiles questioned as they continued their conversations in the jeep.

Nova looked up meeting his eyes through the rearview mirror, "What?"

"How you're in a relationship with sour-wolf of all people. And we're still single?" He gestured between himself and Scott.

Nova pouted at the boy, "You know he doesn't like when you call him that." Her arms were crossed over one another.

"How is that going by the way?" Scott canned his neck back to look at Nova, "I mean I'd assume fine because even if you don't see each other you're always talking." He was genuine in asking.

"And they said the 'L' word already." Stiles added in a playful way.

Nova became flustered which was not unnoticed by her friends, "It's just– I really love him." She admitted shyly, "Even if you guys think it's weird or gross, I appreciate that you guys support me at least." She tanked them.

Stiles noticed the smile that appeared as spoke, "Jokes aside, we know you're happy. That's all we want for you." He told her. They only wanted the best for her.

"Yeah, so if he ever breaks his heart, we will break him." Scott promised making Nova happy at the care they had for her.

"Thanks." She told them,

Soon the conversation had shifted from Nova and Derek, to school and then to questioning Scott about Allison.

"We agreed to give each other the summer-- no texts, no calls."

Nova hadn't spoken to Allison or about her since everything went down. There were plenty of reasons why. She knew she'd have to face the subject at some point but she was not looking forward to it.

"So, then how do you know she won't be back at school, then?" Stiles asked as they came up to a red light.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all..." Scott trailed off while Nova couldn't help but feel somewhat relieved.

"I think she is." Stiles cut him off looking to his right, pointing to the car next to them. "I'd say it's pretty definite, you know... Like, one-hundred-percent..."