12

⚠️ 🇸 🇼 🇪 🇦 🇷 🇮 🇳 🇬  ⚠️

[Third pov]

Rapid Footsteps were heard as Muichiro and [y/n] ran quickly to the shed. When they both stood in front of the entrance they heard the sound of blade rustling and saw Gyokko floating in front of them. Though Kanamori was beaten up in the corner of the room as he was groaning heavily. Though what caught [y/n]s eyes was this man with long silky black hair who was sharpening a blade with no care about the demon behind him.

Gyokko's head snapped as it sensed their appearance. Suddenly, Muichiro swung his sword at the demon, but it quickly dodged it by shifting to another pot. It stared at him with wide eyes until the corners of its mouth went upward. Muichiro didn't give it a chance to speak as he bolted towards it. However, Before muichiro could get any closer, it raised its tiny pot.

" octopus pot hell! "

Suddenly, tentacles emerged from the pot. Breaking the shed in the process. Muichiro's eyes widened, he tried cutting the tentacles but it ended up breaking his rusty blade in half, leaving Gyokko giggling at him.

The sticky organs wrapped around Muichiro and Kanamori however [Y/n] was lucky enough not to get snatched. He locked eyes with Muichiro's minty ones. Muichiro stared at him blankly as if waiting for him to do something. [Y/n] with no hesitation, used his breathing technique to cut through those tentacles. Surprisingly, his swift movement did slice through the strong sticky organ, setting the two free.

Muichiro landed safely on the ground, unlike Kanamori, who landed on his face. [Y/n] couldn't believe he actually did cut that tough tentacle that muichiro couldn't cut through. He celebrated mentally until his eyes locked with Muichiros ones again. Muichiro nodded at him with a tiny smile, which he of course returned. Muichiros head snapped at Kanamori.

" you made this blade for me "

Muichiro said as the edge of his slender finger trailed on the blade that used to be in Kanamori's hands. Kanamori looked at him through his cracked mask, holding an empty sheath.

" thank you "

" sir Kanamori "

Muichiro held the blade high, admiring the details. Tears flowed down Kanamori's cheeks, though they couldn't see because of his mask. Suddenly more tentacles moved toward them. Muichiro wasted no time and bolted into battle.

" breath of the mist fifth form: "

" sea of clouded mist "

Mists surrounded the area, but Muichiros movements were clear. He gracefully cut through them swiftly like they were nothing. [Y/n]s gaze was fixed on him, admiring him. The mist cleared out and Muichiro's blade was inches away from the demons neck.

However, the demon caught up, dodging it and going to another pot on top of a tree. [Y/n] ran next to muichiro, as their gaze fixed on the demon who was sending them a death glare from on top of the tree.