7

.

.

.

[Third pov]

The sound of the gears of the doll filled the silence. [Y/n] stood there confused about this mysterious doll. Looking back at muichiro he saw him standing in front of the doll with his sword out waiting for something.

" So this is what you've been harassing the kid for? a doll?!- " 

He got cut off by a sudden strong movement. The rusty old doll started attacking Muichiro with its multiple arms. Their fast movements created a huge dust cloud. " Woah " [y/n]'s jaw dropped in awe. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. 'So this is how strong a hashira can be ' he watched in awe but slightly in jealousy. He always wanted to be this strong. The doll looks like it's about to break but muichiro didn't help at all. He was just making it worse. Suddenly a sound caught [y/n]s ears. When he looked over, he saw Tanjiro and the little kid on a tree. He could barely hear what they were talking about but the little kid was obviously crying. He felt guilty, he didn't want muichiro to use the doll because it was about to shatter. He stared at them with a pitiful look. That doll probably means a lot to him. suddenly, The doll stopped moving. looking back at muichiro, he saw him walk over to him with two blades, one seemed chipped.  

" You're already done? "

" yes, it was only training" 

" ONLY TRAINING?!? IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE FIGHTING A WHOLE DEMON! "

" quiet down, you are too loud "

" sorry-"

Muichiros's free hand grabbed [y/n]'s wrists, dragging him again. They walked past Tanjiro and the little kid. " HUH, you're done!? " Tanjiro said dumbfounded. he had the same reaction as [y/n].

 " oh, right…yeah, it was great training " muichiro forgot they were here. " I broke my blade, so I'll be taking this one " he explained, holding the stolen doll blade. The kid froze in his place until he suddenly ran the other way. " KOTETSU! " tanjiro yelled out for him. But he didn't stop running. " dispose of this one for me " muichiro tossed his sword at tanjiro. [Y/n] watched with wide eyes still getting dragged by muichiro. Tanjiro watched them walk away while clenching his forehead. [Y/n] gave him an apologetic look but tanjiro smiled softly at him in return.

.

.

.

Noon has come and [y/n] is supposed to get his new sword. He patiently waits while chewing on some food he ordered. He wondered about how tanjiro was doing. He hadn't seen him since morning. Not realizing someone else had sat next to him until a loud voice interrupted his thoughts.

" You're such a cute boy! What's your name~?" Oh, it's the love hashira. He doesn't wanna deal with her now. Even though she's the less intimidating hashira, she does get pretty annoying. " I'm [L/n] [y/n] " he replied, grabbing another piece of the food. " Aww what a nice name~ " she giggled, pinching his cheek. She's obviously treating him like a child and he did not like that. But he didn't want to seem disrespectful towards her. after all, she's not only a hashira but she's also older than him And his mom did not raise a disrespectful child! So he kept quiet. She finally let go of his cheek and started consuming whatever was In front of her. When he finally finished one plate he looked over at her with up to 5 stacked empty plates. His eyes went wide ' how did she eat all that in such a short amount of time?!? ' he of course kept that to himself. He stood up stretching his muscles. " aw leaving already?" Mitsuri said disappointedly with her mouth full of food. "Yeah, today I'll take my new blade and leave! " he explained while walking up the door. Swinging the door open he saw none other than the mist hashira. " tokito? " [y/n] mumbled surprised at meeting him here. " Ah, muichiro, come here and eat with me! I'm kinda lonely~ " Mitsuri patted the empty spot next to her.