3

.

.

.

[Third pov]

Muichiro finally arrived at the butterfly estate. Still carrying [y/n] bridal style. When he entered, He saw Aoi sweeping the halls.

" hey you, what's your name again..? " muichiro mumbled, tilting his head to the side. Aoi turned to him. She shrieked seeing an injured [y/n] in his hands.

" WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM," she said, not caring how loud she was.

" I don't remember... Tokito responded. 

Aoi sighed, calming herself.

" Okay, just bring him inside quickly" she ordered, muichiro nodded in response.

.

.

.

.

[Y/n] slowly woke up. Looking around in confusion. But suddenly pain shot through his body. He groaned then recalled what happened in the mission. His hands started shaking from the awful memory.

 Suddenly he heard something crash in the room. He looked up to see the three Little girls in front of the door and a broken plate on the ground.

" Waah you're awake! " they said at the same time. Tackling the injured boy in a hug. " awhh you worried us " one of the girls said, her voice getting muffled by his clothes. He patted their heads to calm them down.

" Hey, how long did I sleep? " he asked them.

" two weeks, " one of the girls said, holding out 2 fingers.

" THAT LONG? " he shrieked but started coughing immediately. 

The girls looked at him concerned.

" hey, how many times have I told you to leave him be– HE'S AWAKE?!?" Aoi suddenly entered the room. Her eyes widened seeing her friend awake. She ran and hugged [y/n].

" Finally, you're awake. You worried me you idiot! " she said playfully hitting his head.

[Y/n] chuckled in response.

" oh yeah, sir tokito told me to remind him if you woke up " she muttered, now leaving the room.

" Huh, " the [h/c] boy said, confused.

' wasn't he the same guy who kept forgetting my name ' he stared down at his hands.

" He's the one who brought you here when you were injured," one of the little girls said. [Y/n] blinked twice, slowly smiling at what she said, still looking at his hands.

' he cares ' he thought as his smile got wider. The three girls looked at each other.

" Do you like him? " one of the girls blurted out.

" HUH, n-no " [y/n]s face became red, blushing at their question.

' Do I? But I just met him, ' he furrowed his eyebrows.