10

[ Third pov ]
.
.
.

The rumbling stopped when the door opened. Revealing a crawling disgusting creature with two horns. Everyone froze at the sight. It was a demon. They couldn't see the number on its eyes but they knew it was an upper moon.

Without wasting a second, they all got their swords out. Both [Y/n] and Tanjiro stood in a fighting stance while Muichiro bolted into battle.

" breath of mist fourth form "

" advection slash "

mist filled the room, they could barely see. When it cleared out, they saw Muichiro standing on the other side of the room. Yet the demon was still alive. It avoided Muichiros attack by jumping onto the ceiling. It clung onto it like a spider. ' this demon is a fast one ' [y/n] clenched his jaw. He looked around, not sure what to do.

" EEEEEK! "

" STOP IT! DON'T BULLY MEEE! "

The demon's annoying shrieking interrupted [y/n]s thoughts. Though tanjiro didn't seem bothered. He pulled out his sword and aimed it toward the demon. Instead of water, fire surrounded his blade. He was using a different kind of breathing technique. He stabbed his blade into the demon. But his blade met the ceiling instead. The demon screeched, dodging his attack and went on the mattress. [Y/n] took this chance to attack the demon. using his breathing technique,
He hurried towards it. Slashing what he thought was the demon, yet his sword met nothing but air. He fell to the floor because of his failed attempt. His head snapped at the demon shrieking at the other side of the room. ' Wow, that thing is fast. However, it won't make a move to attack us ' [Y/n]s furrowed his brows. While Nezuko finally made a move. She grew her size for more strength and knocked the demon into the wall. Catching the demon off guard.

" NEZUKO DON'T TRANSFORM HERE! "

Tanjiro shouted out at nezuko. As the demon was weeping on the floor, muichiro took the chance. He ended it by chopping its head off with one slash.

" EEEK! I GOT CUT UUUP "

The head flew, hitting the wall in the process. [Y/n] and muichiro Relaxed that the demon was finally gone. But Tanjiro knew something they didn't.

" TOKITO, [Y/N]! DON'T LOSE FOCUS! "

Tanjiro warned them, and both of them looked at Tanjiro confused. But suddenly, the head and the body were shaped into two demons. All of their eyes went wide. Tanjiro immediately went into action by attacking the one behind muichiro. [Y/n] moved to stand between muichiro and tanjiro, To support if needed.

Muichiro launched at the demon in front of him. The demon, not even looking at him, pulled out a leaf-shaped hand fan and fanned at muichiro. One wave of the fan sent muichiro and everyone else flying. The walls broke from the strong wave of the fan and Nezuko got a hold of the left pieces of the wall. Tanjiro luckily got a grip on her hand. However, muichiro didn't have time to grab onto anything. He got tossed into the forest, making tanjiros eyes go wide.

" TOKITO!! "

Tanjiro cried out to his friend. He held tight to his sister's hand. glancing around, He realized someone was missing.

[Y/n] was nowhere to be found.

.
.
.

Muichiro hit the ground with a loud thud. He groaned at the impact but luckily no bone was broken. Only a few scratches on his face. He sat up feeling dizzy. His body hurts but he wasn't bothered. Bringing his hand to his head, he looked around. He was in the middle of a forest. Though he sensed that he was not alone. Someone was with him. He looked around for any sign of another living creature. But a groan caught his ears. He looked down at the source of the voice.