4

[ third pov ]

.

.

.

Muichiros' new emotions have been irritating him.

he knew what these emotions are. But the more he tried to ignore them, the more it bothered him. He couldn't even focus on his missions anymore, and of course, the other hashiras realized there was something off about him.

.

.

.

" Tokito is everything alright? ''Mitsuri questioned, worried about the younger boy. 'He's been zoning out more lately' she thought, glancing at him, he had snapped out of his thoughts after hearing her worried voice.

" I .... " he trailed off, debating if he should tell her or not. How is he supposed to tell her he has been thinking a lot about a lower rank his age?

" Ah, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to!-- " she instantly said after seeing the lost look on his face.

" I have been thinking about this person... a little too much " he muttered, looking down at the ground.

She gasped " could it be?? Our little tokito is in lov-- " her loud squealing got cut off by a hand on top of her mouth.

" don't say that out loud. You'll attract attention " he mumbled, taking his hand back.

Mitsuri nodded rapidly.

" So who's the lucky girl?"

Muichiro looked at her confused.

" what girl? "

She blinked twice until she realized what was going on.

" IT'S A BO- " she immediately got smacked by a panicked muichiro. Not too hard but hard enough to make her go quiet.

" I said to stay quiet" muichiro hissed with an angry face.

Mitsuri rubbed the place he smacked her, puffing her cheeks in anger.

" So when will you confess? " She whispered with excitement shining in her eyes.

" confess? ''Tokito furrowed his eyebrows. Wouldn't it be embarrassing for a hashira to confess to a low rank?

"I'm not planning on confessing. I'll just try to ignore him" he shook his head, crossing his arms.

The love hashira's froze after hearing what he said.

" what. " her face went dark. A scary aura started surrounding her. Tokitos eyes went wide, he had never seen her like that. He tried to get up and leave but he quickly got grabbed by her.

" you can't just ignore your feelings tokito," she said with a scary
Voice. He gulped.

" I don't have time for this love crap " he responded, trying to get her off him.