5

!Manga spoilers in this chapter!

.

.

.

[Third pov]

After 2 weeks, [y/n] finally got the hang of it. Because of the 'Total Concentration Breathing' he realized, the way you breathe really matters in fighting. He couldn't thank muichiro enough for helping him. He immediately went to flex his achievements on a certain red-haired boy.

" kamado~ " he sang, walking through the halls looking for him. He heard that tanjiro finally woke up after coming back from a tough mission with the sound hashira. He sadly didn't have time to visit his friend because of the training with the mist hashira but he planned to apologize to him about that.

He finally found the boy with the 3 girls. Tanjiro was holding papers in his hands with a pale face. " but I only chipped it this time! " [y/n] heard him groan. He became curious about what they were talking about. 

" Is everything alright? " He joined their conversation. "Tanjiro chipped his sword and now his swordsmith is mad! " the girl with the two braids explained. " isn't his job to make them, why is he even mad… " the [h/c] haired boy wondered, then it suddenly hit him.

He didn't get his new sword yet nor did he hear from his swordsmith. he froze in his place, scared that he angered the swordsmith.

" True, maybe sir haganezuka is the one being difficult, " the girl with pigtails said, tilting her head to the side. " I think you should meet him in person and talk things out," the other girl said. ' maybe I should do the same ' [y/n] thought. "How about you head to the village? " the girl continued. " the village? " [y/n] asked. 

" all the swordsmiths live there " the girl replied, munching on some rice crackers. " Can I go there? " both [y/n] and tanjiro asked at the same time.

.

.

.

Both boys stood at the entrance of the butterfly estate, waiting for the kakushi to arrive. 

"Hey [L/n], Why do you wanna go to the village? ''Tanjiro said, cutting the awkward silence. ''Well, I kinda broke my sword on a mission And never heard from my swordsmith since." [y/n] responded, scratching his head in embarrassment. He heard Tanjiro chuckle.

 " Let's just hope he isn't mad at you like mine." 

" Pfft, yeah I wouldn't want my swordsmith to send me death threats " [y/n] joked, playfully hitting tanjiros shoulder. 

Two kakushi approached them. " Hello there," one of them said. " We will guide you to the village since sir oyakata gave his permission," the other one said. " Very nice to meet you! My name is Kamado tanjiro. I hope we can get along! ''Tanjiro bowed respectfully. [Y/n] stood there, puzzled by what tanjiro was doing. ' aren't they here only to take us to the village? Why is he being too friendly? ' he wondered.

" We cannot give you our names since we are serving as your guide," the female kakushi said. " but nice to meet you, '' the other one continued. [Y/n] crossed his arms, feeling excluded in this conversation. Until both of the Kakushi's got a piece of cloth out of their pockets and handed them to the boys. " what are these? " [y/n] questioned, fiddling with the cloth. " it's a blindfold " [y/n] furrowed his eyebrows in response. "The village is hidden, '' the kakushi explained. ' that makes sense ' [y/n] thought, looking at the cloth in his hand. " so we will be carrying you there on our backs " the kakushi continued.

" WHA?- "

.

.

.

They finally arrived. The kakushi undid their blindfolds. Both boys blinked, adjusting their eyes to the bright lighting." WHOAA " both boys looked around in awe. ''Those buildings are amazing!" [Y/n] exclaimed, admiring the view. Tanjiro nodded in agreement. " I know this smell. There are hot springs nearby!" He said excitedly. ' smell? ' [y/n] sniffed the air but smelled nothing. The kakushi mentioned a big house where the chief lives while [y/n] weren't listening. So he just followed tanjiro.

.

.

.

" Hello there," a tiny man with a mask on his face sat in front of the two boys. "I am the chief of this village, Tecchikawahara tecching. Nice to meet you!" the little man introduced himself. ' Why am I here again? ' [y/n] wondered.

" I may be the smallest in this village. But I am also the best at my craft" the chief explained. " Woah " [y/n] muttered in awe. "Now bow your head so low it touches the mat." He suddenly ordered. "Huh?" the [h/c] haired boy looked next to him to see tanjiro slamming his head on the floor and introduced himself. He immediately did the same.

" good boys, " the chief complimented. " Now, come here and take some dough cakes." He held a basket of dough cakes and handed them to the boys. Both boys' faces lit up, chewing the food. 

The chief talked to the boys, mostly to tanjiro. while [Y/n] couldn't care less. He just wanted to find his swordsmith and get this over with. He zoned out and was still chewing on his dough cake.

" And you, [L/n] [y/n] right? " The chief said, finally acknowledging the boy's presence. He snapped out of his thoughts and nodded. " your swordsmith is currently sick and unable to create you a new sword." The tiny chief explained. The [h/c] haired boy's eyes widened, he got worried for his swordsmith. "But don't worry, we got you a new swordsmith until the old one gets better," the chief continued. " But, when will I get my new sword? " [y/n] questioned. " by tomorrow noon. you both can rest at the hot springs until that time " both boys nodded at his response and left. 

.

.

.

[Y/n] left tanjiro with the ' love hashira '. She was too loud for his liking so he left immediately. looking for the hot springs. When he finally found it. He quickly dived into the hot springs. All his muscles relaxed in the warm water. He felt all his problems melt away. " ahh~ this place is amazing" [y/n] whispered in delight, sinking his body deeper into the water.

Suddenly a certain long-haired boy crossed his mind. remembering he still needed to repay the mist hashira for training him. ' Maybe bringing him here would do, ' he thought to himself.

Time flew by to the next day.[y/n] slept peacefully like a baby but sadly had to wake up. He truly felt like he was in heaven. 

After eating breakfast he decided to take a walk in the forest. Quietly making his way outside to not wake anyone up, since he woke up rather earlier than usual. He walked through the forest, breathing in the fresh air. He sighed in delight. As he was strolling around, suddenly a little boy with a mask popped out from the bushes. Startling the [h/c] haired boy in the process. The little boy ran up to him and clung onto his legs. " HELP ME! HE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE. " the masked boy pleaded [y/n]. ''Who?! " questioned, kneeling to the younger boy's level. " HIM " he pointed at where he came from to see someone else's shadow nearing them. [Y/n] quickly pushed the little boy behind him and stood in a fighting stance. The owner of the shadow finally revealed itself. [Y/n]s eyes widen in shock.

" TOKITO?! "

.

.

___________________

WOAHH 100 VIEWS? TY UGIHOJIGFU 😵