11

⚠️ swearing + mention of blood ⚠️

[ btw tysm for getting this far in this story ]

.

.

.

[Third pov]

" Hyo Hyo, nice to meet you. My name is Gyokko "

The demon whose name is Gyokko said as the others trembled in fear. Gyokko wiggled it tongue from one of the mouths as it spoke.

" May I have a minute before I kill you? "

" my dear guests, would you like to look at my artwork tonight? "

Both [Y/n] and Muichiro glanced at each other in confusion. 'Artwork?' [Y/n] thought raising his eyebrows. They held their blades tightly while the others quivered in fear behind them.

" art? What are you talking about? "

Muichiro voiced, lowering his sword a bit. Gyokko sneered as it moved away to reveal another pot.

" let me show you "

red liquid emerged from the pot. But what came out made them sick to the stomach. All their eyes went wide as they stared at its 'Artwork'.

What came out were dead bodies of swordsmiths that were combined together with blades peeking out at every corner. Kotetsu, Kanamori and Kiyoshi cried out as they recognised every swordsmith that was in the pile of bodies that the demon called 'art'.

As Gyokko explained its 'masterpiece', It moved one of the swords upwards which caused one of the body's arms to move up, just like a kid's toy. The sick view made Kotetsu cry out for it to stop. But the demon enjoyed every bit of it.

" So wonderful, right?"

" I plan on mass producing this beautiful piece! "

Gyokko mentioned as its smile went wider. [Y/n]s eyebrows furrowed, He felt useless with a broken hand.

" hey, 

Cut it out, fuckface "

" Hyo- "

Muichiro launched at the demon, creating a cloud of dust behind him. He swung his sword at it but Gyokko went inside its pot. [Y/n] clenched his sword as he stood protectively in front of the three swordsmiths behind him. 

" I'm not even done explaining yet! "

Gyokko chanted as it emerged from another pot on the roof.
' that pot wasn't there before ' [y/n] crinkled his nose. Muichiro narrowed his eyes at the pot as he aimed at it, Cutting it in half. Gyokko quickly fled into another pot that appeared out of nowhere. 

" HOW DARE YOU CUT THROUGH MY POT "

" MY ART!! "

" YOU UNCULTURED SWINE "

Gyokko fumed at Muichiro as vines throbbed on its neck. Muichiro ignored all its insults but [y/n] had a bad feeling. The demon held a small pot in its tiny hand that aimed at Muichiro.