Blockade

Y/n's pov ~~~~

As I came to the dates of Arkadia Bellamy saw me and rushed over.

"Y/n. Thank god you're okay" he sighed.

"I'm fine" I told him.

Bellamy asked what the messengers were doing here and they explained their conditions of the blockade.

"The Sky People can either give Pike to the twelfth Clan, or the blockade stays and every member of Skaikru that is seen outside Arkadia dies" the grounder spat.

"Yeah okay" Bellamy rolled his eyes.

One of the grounders then threw a head of one of the ark guards that was on watch at his feet, in order to make the threat clear.

"Bellamy stand down" Pike spoke up.

"Oh shut it!" I snapped.

Bellamy listened and backed down, not before he shot both of the messengers dead.

"Bellamy!" I yelled.

"They had it coming" he replied.

A little later after Bellamy's little killing, Pike was talking to Hannah, Bellamy, Monty and me.

"With the blockade still intact, our supplies will last for approximately, two weeks, if we start rationing them" Hannah explained.

"I mean or we could fight the blockade" she suggested.

"Yeah, good luck with that" I scoffed.

"Babe" Bellamy said softly.

"No it's okay, we can take down the enemies within Arkadia first" Pike replied.

"Monty, change the camps access codes every day, and spy on the Sky People" he added.

"You want me to want?" Monty asked.

"My commands cannot be leaked to Kane anymore" Pike stated looking at me.

"Go float yourself" I spat.

"Y/n enough" Bellamy said grabbing my arm hard.

"Ow, Bellamy" I said softly.

He immediately let go and faced away from me taking a step back. I moved away and when I looked at him he was sad.

Pike then made his team go trough their ammunition storage when Kane suddenly entered.

"I wanna take with you Pike, you too Y/n" Kane sighed.

"Umm yeah sure okay" I looked over at Bellamy.

All three of us stepped outside and Kane started to talk.

Kane tried convincing Pike to turn himself in, to the Grounders but he was refusing.

"I don't wanna end up like Finn" Pike spat.

"Excuse me?!" I yelled at him.

"Finn sacrificed his life to save your ass!" I added.

"Keep your guard under control" Pike told Kane.

"I want to keep fighting the Grounders until they learn their lesson, not to mess with us" pike stated.

"Your a dictator" Kane said then left.

"He's not wrong" I smiled.

"Go back to the rest" he snapped at me.

"Gladly" I turned to turn around and walked off.

We I re-entered the room Bellamy stared at me, I walked back over to him and sat down.

"I'm sorry, for getting mad" I sighed.

"I'm sorry I lashed out" he replied.

Pike soon came back inside and starting to explain to us a new plan. Which is attacking the Grounders with a small troop in order to make them stand down before blowing them up.

"Woah hold on, you're serious going to kill them??" I asked.

"Yeah, they killed our people Y/n" Pike stated.

"I can't believe you Pike, I knew you didn't like the grounders but blowing them up?? Really?" I questioned him.

"It's what's best for us babe" Bellamy told me softly.

I didn't wanted to get into yet again another fight with him, so I left the conversation alone and prayed that Pike wouldn't fall through with his dumb plan.

I felt Bellamy to go off and do his own thing but when I came out to look at the Jeep I found Sinclair getting arrested.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Y/n stay out of this" Bellamy told me.

I scoffed and followed Sinclair back to the cell where he would be kept and it wasn't too long before Bellamy came down too.

"Why is he locked up?" I asked Bellamy but before he could answer Lincoln stood up and started beating Sinclair.

"Lincoln!" I screamed out.

I rushed in with Bellamy to break them up but it didn't go to plan. Other inmates started to attack me and Bellamy and soon, a riot starts.

"Get off of me!" I shouted at one man.

I was punched to the ground and kicked multiple times in the back and front.

"Y/n?!" I heard Bellamys voice.

Soon pike and Kane came into the cell with guards and everything was broken up.

"Y/n are you okay?" Kane asked me.

"Y-yeah" I coughed.

"Everyone out" Pike demanded the guards to leave.

Bellamy ran to my side and helped me get up and back onto my feet. As we all walked out he asked if I was okay.

"You okay?" He asked pushing the hair out of my face.

"Yeah, you?" I replied looking into his eyes.

"Yeah" he sighed.

We left Kane and like to talk alone, but as soon as we did Monty told us to got to the front gate.

"What's happening?" I asked Monty.

"Kane tied Pike up and is leaving Arkadia!" Monty yelled through the radio.

"Shit" I said.

We ran up to the front gate where all the other guards were and we waited for Kane to come out in the rover.

"Found him" I said walking towards the moving car.

"Y/n what are you doing?!" Bellamy asked me.

"He won't hit me" I replied back.

And I was right, Kane abruptly stoped the Car before it even came close to colliding with my body.

"Y/n get out of the way!" Kane yelled at me.

"Kane what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Leaving with Pike, he's putting us all into danger" he stated.

Suddenly Bellamy came to my side and stopped Lane from going any further.

"Bellamy move out of my way!" Kane spat.

"Absolutely not" Bellamy told him firmly.

It wasn't long before Kane ordered all the  the Guards arrest him.

"Kane?!" I yelled.

"If you keep acting like this the same will go for you" he added.

"It's okay honey, I'll be okay" Bellamy said softly.

I stopped talking and kept my mouth shut. As much as I hated Pike, Kane was basically going crazy.