Remember Me

Bellamy's pov ~~~~~

We all watched as Clarke killed finn in mercy.

"noooo!" raven screamed as her knees buckled and falling backwards into me.

"I got you" I whispered as I held her tight.

Clarke went back to lexs tent. I watched as they both disappeared into the small tent.

I came running to y/n's side as the grounders took her from the pole she was tied to.

"y/n. Your okay" I cried.

I took her in my arms and held her tight.

"bellamy" y/n whispered placing her hand on my cheek.

I looked into her eyes.

"I'm okay" she cried.

Tears fell for her eyes and her hand left my face hitting the ground.

Her eyes slowly closed and her breath then quickly slowed. Something was wrong, she wasn't okay.

"no. No! Y/n, stay with me. Please!" I cried out holding her in my arms.

Abby ran over and took her to med Bay. I tried to come with but abby told me to stay with out.

I waited until abby said y/n was okay. After around an hour abby came back out.

"she's okay bellamy. She was dehydrated that's why she passed out" abby stated.

"can I see her" I asked.

"sure" she replied leading me back to were y/n was kept.

I walked in and immediately my eyes started searching for y/n, she was on a small bed, sleeping peacefully. I sat beside her playing with her hair.

"hey Romeo" y/n whispered softly to me.

"thank God your okay" I replied hugging her tightly, for a moment I thought I had lost her.

Y/n and I talked for a while before I needed to go back out with Clarke again. She insisted on coming with me, I only said yes so I could keep a close eye on her so she wouldn't get in anymore trouble.

Clarke's pov~~~~

I approached raven, who is kneeling over Finns body.

"I'm leaving with the grounders. I need you to work on the radio" I told her in a firm voice.

"I'm coming too. I'll take the radio with me" raven spat back at me.

With not wanting to argue with her I nodded for the grounders to take Finns body away. It hurt, seeing his lifeless body being carried away.

On the walk back to lexas village I saw finn everywhere. It was like his ghost was haunting me now. Maybe I deserved it though.

"you okay?" bellamy asked me.

"you did the right thing" i added looking him in the eyes and then away again.

I turned around to see y/n sitting with raven on the trailer. They both looked so sad. Although I couldn't blame them, they both watched Finn die and it was all because of me. I did what I had to do.

"I think we're wasting out time doing all this, we should be in Mount Weather" bellamy stated.

"I don't want you to go" I told him.

"why Clarke" he replied.

"I can't lose you too" I whispered.

I didn't wanna lose more of my friends I couldn't handle it. I wouldn't be able to handle it.