Meeting

Y/n's pov ~~~~

Pike threw yet again another meeting about camp. He was planing on growing crops in the fertile soil in the area.

"There's a farming village in that area though" Monty told him.

"With the loss of Mount Weather's resources, Arkadia will starve in less than a year, the village wont attack after we've destroyed the army" Pike explained.

"Like hell you will!" I yelled.

"Y/n enough" Bellamy stated.

"The grounders will retaliate no matter what, you are putting all of us in danger" I spat at Pike.

"Babe calm down, please" Bellamy said softly.

"Their grounders, they'll resist" Monty added.

I sat back down in defeat and listened to what Pike had to say for the rest of the meeting.

"What would you prefer? Die fighting for your home or starve to death?" Pike asked.

"Will you fight for our home?" Pike asked.

"I will always fight for Arkadia" Bellamy replied.

I got up and walked out in anger. Bellamy wasn't doing us any good by trusting Pike.

"You okay princess?" Bellamy whispered.

I turned around to face him. He was handsome as the day I met him, his wavy hair and brown doughy eyes surrounded by stars of freckles.

"Yeah I'm-" I took a swap breath.

"I'm okay" I smiled.

"I'm sorry we don't agree on the same things, but we can make this work" He said as he kissed my hand.

"You better get ready to leave to check out the village" I sighed.

"Come with me this time" he stated.

"I'm actually gonna stay with Octavia" I replied.

I then walked off.

"Hey ready to go?" Octavia asked me.

"Yeah" I said softly.

Clarke's pov ~~~

I confronted Emerson who was now chained up in front of Lexa's throne.

"You destroyed the mountain! Along with my two kids inside it!" He snapped.

"What's the matter? You don't like to be faced with your demons?" He added.

"If you want mercy, you're gonna have to ask me for it" I stated.

"I don't want mercy. I want revenge" he told me leaning forward.

"I want you to suffer in the same way that I had to suffered" he continued.

"You can kill me Clarke, but you can never escape what you did. My pain will end when I die, but yours has just begun" he spat.

"My pain ended the day I pulled that lever in Mount Weather" I replied then walked up.

I went back to me chamber to talk to Titus.

"I fear she will get killed" Titus told me.

"She knows what she is doing, you don't need to worry" I said.

As the Grounders were preparing to execute Emerson, Lexa proceeded to give me a small dagger.

"Vengeance is mine until you change my mind" Lexa told me.

"Stop! I spare him!" Lexa yelled.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"No I believe I'm jus drein jus daun" Titus stated.

"And I want to be freed of my pain" Emerson begged.

Lexa then gave a speech on and about their soon prevailing legacy of peace. I didn't understand it.

"Banish him" she added.

"He will live, but will be haunted by the fact that he is the last Mountain Man" Lexa continued.

Knowing this was way worse than death I walked over to him.

"May you live forever" I whispered in his ear.

Y/n's pov ~~~~

We headed up towards the village before Bellamy and his group did. They were going to kill then so they could remove the village.

Suddenly both Octavia and I were attacked by a grounder.

"Woah, we come in piece" I said with my hands up.

"My name is Y/n and this is-" I was interrupted.

"Octavia!" A Child yelled.

"She is the girl who saved my life" the little boy explained.

"I am Semet, their leader and this is Gavriel" Semet told us.

"Now tell me why you are here?" He asked the both of us.

"Some of our people want to ambush your village so they can plant crops here" I explained.

"Is that so?" Semet questioned Octavia.

"You have to fight back, we came here before them to warn you" She replied.

Semet nodded and told his people of his village to start preparing for the ambush.

"What's that?" I asked Semet.

"It's poisonous tree sap, can choke you to death" He told me.

I nodded and suddenly Octavia was soon knocked unconscious by a villager.

"Octavia!" I yelled.

But a villager tried stopping me.

"Let her be, I want her awake" Semet spat.

The grounder backed off and I waited for Bellamy and the rest of the group to arrive at the village.

I wasn't dumb enough to let him walk into a death trap so I had a plan. Octavia later woke up and I was sitting beside her.

"They should be here soon, get ready" I said helping her up.

"Thanks" she stated.

Bellamy's group soon arrived and they looked around for a second, just to find the village empty.

"What?" Bellamy questioned.

The Grounders started their attack from above, within the trees firing down flaming arrows on the poisonous tree sap.

Both Monroe and Lacroix, choked to death because of the poison.

I ran out and pushed Bellamy behind a tree before he got hit. I looked him in the eye and he looked back at mine.

"How are you here I thought-" he stopped talking.

Then he realised.

"You knew about the attack, you warned them" He said softly.

"You're not a killer Bellamy" I sighed.

"I trusted you y/n" he replied letting go of my hand.

"And I trusted you" I spat.

I watched as his face dropped. I turned away but he pulled me into a hug.

"We are both, on different side now" I whispered into his chest.

"That won't get in the way of my love for you" he told me.

"I love you" he whispered.

Before I could say anything in return, one of the villagers came up behind me and tore me away from Bellamy then knocked me out.

***

I am so sorry this one is short, there's is not a lot to write about with this episode but I did try to make the most with it.

I hope your guys enjoyed, thank you for reading.