Float Her

Y/n's pov~~~~~

When I woke up in the morning, Bellamy told me the grounders had got to a delinquent outside of camp. We soon realised it was wells who had died.

Obviously Clarke was sad, she had just learned the truth about her fathers death as her own mother got him floated.

I stood next to Bellamy and Murphy as all three of us watched delinquents build camp and the wall.

"This section should be finished by tomorrow" Murphy told us.

Suddenly a teen carrying a kid collapsed to the ground as Murphy yelled at him. "Hey!" He shouted at the boy.

"John!" I tried to walk forward, Bellamy stopped me. "Don't" he sighed.

"You think the grounders are just gonna wait around until we finish the wall? Maybe the little girl should do the lifting for you Huh?" Murphy spat pointing at Charlotte.

"I just need some water okay" the delinquent replied still on the ground.

"Murphy get this got some water. Hey? You got this?" Bellamy asked Charlotte as he left my side.

With no hesitation she made her way over to the log and bent down to lift it up. "Hey, I'm just kidding?" Bellamy smiled at the young girl.

I watched as she smiled and Bellamy walked away with the wood over his shoulder. Before I knew it Murphy was urinating on Conor's back.

"Murphy cut it out!" I yelled at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I'll kill you!" He spat hitting him. Two boys interrupted and held him back.

"You wanted a water break. Get back to work!" Murphy screamed at the delinquents.

"God damn it John really?" I questioned him.

"What it's not like you haven't seen it before princess" he smirked and walked away.

Bellamy called me into a tent where I was met with Clarke, Octavia and jasper.

"Are those?" I asked.

"wells fingers" Octavia frantically said looking down at a blood stained cloth on the table as well as a knife.

"This knife was made out of metal from the drop ship" Clarke added in studying the object in her hands.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked looking at the blond girl.

"Does anybody else know about this?" I asked.

"No one, we brought is straight here" Octavia replied.

I watched as Jaspers gaze we now on the blond as she kept looking at the knife within deep thought.

"Clarke?" Jasper asked her nervously.

"It means the grounders didn't kill wells, it was one of us" she sighed looking up at us.

"oh great there's a killer in the camp, what more do we need" I whispered.

"Hey there's more then one killer in this came okay? This isn't news we need to keep it quite" Bellamy sighed.

Suddenly Clarke picked up her pace a walked towards the exit before Bellamy stood in front of her.

"Clarke be smart about this" he warned her.

"Get out of my way Bellamy" she spat back at him.

"Look at what we have achieved. The patrols the wall like it or not saying the grounders did this is good for us" Bellamy told her.