Murphy Part 1

Y/n's pov ~~~~~~

I woke up next morning with the pain from my leg shooting through my body. I don't remember much but Clarke said i was lucky to survive or something. Guess I'm stronger than I thought.

When the exodus ship landed last night Clarke was devastated. I knew she would want to see what remained of the exodus ship, I mean her mother was on that ship, we all knew she wanted answers. So I wasn't expecting to see her this morning.

As I walked out the drop ship I saw bellamy leave his tent.

"hey Romeo. No one night stand last night?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"very funny princess" he replied back.

"Actually I'm impressed, kinda amazes me honestly" I laughed.

"we're going to check out the exodus ship this morning. You stay here okay?" bellamy said firmly.

"yes sir" I spoke.

"we'll be back later" he smiled at me.

I turned around as I heard Clarke's voice from the gate as she yelled for Bellamy.

"bellamy let's go!" she shouted.

"you better go. I'll be safe here, besides I have Jasper and O to keep me company" I stated.

I watched as bellamy and the others leave camp to go to the ship. I don't think there would be much left of what there was but Clarke wanted answers on why it crashed.

Murphy's pov ~~~~~~~

When I woke up from my sleep, My cell door was left open. I couldnt believe it. I wasted no time in running out of there. I didn't know where I was going nor what I was doing but I just ran.

I found myself back at camp. Octavia and conner were the first the spot me and immediately brought me to the drop ship and that's when I saw her.

She looked as beautiful as the last time I saw her.

"y/n?!" I shouted running to her.

"murphy?!" she yelled back.

She was sitting in a small hammock. I held her close to my body. Her arms wrapped around me. I immediately pressed my lips against hers, but there was something different, like she had changed in a way. As I looked down I saw her leg. It looked like she had been stabbed.

"what the hell happened!??" I yelled.

"I was stabbed by a grounder. Still can't believe I'm alive actually, I lost alot of blood" she replied.

"I was so scared John. You weren't there. I wanted you with me, to hold my hand" y/n sighed.

"I'm so sorry y/n" I cried.

I took her hand. I was so relieved that she was okay, well partly but Im so happy I can see her again. She was weak but still beautiful.

"what happened to you?" she then asked me.

I didn't want to tell her. I knew it would make her scared for me, worried about me.

"it's nothing" I spoke bluntly.

"John Murphy don't you dare lie to me" she said softly.

Y/n was the only person who ever really called me John and when she did I was either in trouble or she really cared about my safety. Either way I loved it.

"the grounders found me the day after Charlotte died. They took me back to their village and tortured me" I choked on some words knowing it might hurt her but she just kissed my head. My fingers interlock with hers.