Octavia

Y/n's pov ~~~~

I was still on the move and still didn't know where I was going.

Groaning in pain I pushed through and forced my legs to take me further and further. My ribs felt like they were on fire but I couldn't stop now.

The pain wasn't that bad just it was only when I breathed in the it hurt, as well with my head, the blood had dried and half my face was now a deep red. I couldn't give up, my best friend was out there and I needed help. I made it back to camp and jasper was the first face I saw.

"It's y/n shes back!" He yelled.

I saw Bellamy run out from his tent.

"Y/n?!" He shouted.

I collapsed to the ground crying.

"Clarke! I need some help!" Bellamy yelled out as he picked me up and carried me into the drop ship.

"Lay her down" Clarke told him.

"What happened to you?" She asked me softly.

"I fell" i chocked on words.

Both Bellamy and Clarke looked at each other. I felt his hand slip into mine as Clarke took a look at the damage done.

"Nothing seems to be broken that's good but you need rest" Clarke said gently.

I watched as Clarke left the drop ship leaving me and Bellamy alone. "Come on let's get you back to bed" he sighed as he took me back to my tent.

"Bellamy wait. I didn't fall...I was attacked" I whispered as he helped me inside.

"By what?" He asked me.

"Grounders" I cried. "He took Octavia Bellamy. I tried to get him away from her but I couldn't, I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't be sorry y/n you could've died yourself if you kept going" he whispered to me.

"It's my fault she's gone, I should've tried harder" I cried softly.

"Get some rest" he said.

"We will look for her first thing in the morning but for now you need rest, you have been working you ass off since we got down here" He explained.

"I can't sleep knowing she's out there bell" i replied.

"It's okay, we'll find her. I'll wake you in an hour and then we will get going" before he left me tent to go back to his own.

I blurted out "stay with me?".

Bellamy's pov ~~~~~

I never thought she would ask me that.

"Sure" I lay down next to her.

I hadn't gone to sleep half the night all I could think about was octavia and if she was okay or not.

Y/n looked so beautiful when sleeping. I hated that I wasn't there to save her with octavia.

When morning came I woke y/n lightly making sure not to hurt her.

"Hey Romeo" she said with a smile.

Ugh that sweet smile I thought to myself.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Ribs feel okay, head kinda hurts but I'm okay" she replied.

I put my boots on walked out of the tent, I then remembered I left my pack in there so I went back in.

Obviously at the wrong time cause y/n was shirtless with only a bra and jeans on.

Her ribs were really bruised and it looked painful but damn that body.