Murphy Part 2

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

I woke up in the drop ship seeing that there were still kids around me. The only person that caught my eye was y/n. I slowly got up a walked over to her.

"hey Romeo" y/n laughed.

I missed the sound of her sweet laughter.

"morning" I replied.
"how you feeling?"

"I've been better" she stated.

She looked a little better. She wasn't as pale as she was yesterday. But she was still couching up blood.

"where's murphy?" I asked her.

"he was up all night helping people. Octavia gave him a break" y/n sighed.

"Don't tell me you trust him now?" I asked in disbelief.

"I don't know if I can, not after what happened with Charlotte, but he's the only family I have" she added on.

Even though most people at camp hated murphy I couldn't just banish him again. It would make y/n hate me and he might tell the grounders our plan.

Y/n's pov ~~~~~

I had a good talk with bellamy this morning. I missed having his company. I felt different around him but I couldn't place what it was.

Bellamy gave murphy the job of helping octavia and del cook food.

"hey guys" I said as I walked up to them.

"y/n you should be resting" octavia replied.

"yeah she's right, what are you doing up" murphy added on.

"come on, I've been kept inside for who knows how long, I wanted to see daylight again" I stated.

Both laughed at my last comment. I needed something to do so I helped out with the food, I mean I couldn't do anything else. Raven had some kids building landmines and jasper was trying to make more gun powder while other kids were still sick.

"del stop putting wood on the fire" octavia spat at him.

"yeah she's right, cut it out del" I added on.

Of course he didn't listen and kept adding more and more. The flames got bigger each time.

"we said to stop!" murphy yelled at him.

"come on its fine" del replied.

"stop being an ass" murphy added again.

Just as del went to add another piece of wood the whole thing caught fire.
Murphy pushed octavia out on the meat stand. And soon grabbed me. We were all coughing for the smoke we inhaled.

"you idiot. That was all our food!" I shouted while coughing.

Murphy came to my side to make sure I was alright. We saved what we could before everything burnt down to ashes.

"what the hell happened!!?" bellamy yelled as he walked over.

"del put to much wood on the fire!" octavia shouted.

"y/n you okay?" bellamy asked me.

"yeah I'm fine" I replied.

"bell that was all out food" octavia said.
"what are we gonna do now"

"we'll all go hunting" bellamy suggested.

The plan was to have leave at sunset then come back 2 hours later. Of course bellamy made me stay in camp with octavia.