Chapter 27

"And finally done"Taehyung said happily while seeing the dishes in front of him

"And finally done"
Taehyung said happily while seeing the dishes in front of him..

This was the plan of taehyung..to meet Jungkook in excuse of lunch..and he prepared all the dishes and salads and everything...

He packed the food and just turned to go to the practice room but startled when he saw Jisoo was standing there in entrance of the kitchen looking at him with furrowed eyebrows...

Taehyung gulped and smiled nervously and said "n-noona you here"

Jisoo looked at him and said "why...did I commit some mistake after seeing you being so happy while packing the food...humming a song while preparing the favourite banana milk for your husband Jeon Jungkook "

Taehyung eyes were widened after hearing the last three words..tho he know that Jungkook is his husband but dont know why he felt his cheeks to start to show a light red shade of shyness....he dont love Jungkook right??

Jisoo came there and saw so many dishes perfectly packed...she said without looking at taehyung "did something happened between you both"

Taehyung looked back at jisoo and said "w-what happened nothing happened we are fine and go-" he gulped when he saw jisoo glaring at him...

"He love you taehyung..he truly love you..respect you...never make you feel any type of difficulty...and I know you dont treat him like a husband...but please learn to treat him like a human...have some humanity...you were not present at that time when appa was killed...and trust me...sometimes eyes betray us..."

Jisoo said and left from there...but the words were still lingering in mind of taehyung...he has to talk to Jungkook now...that's it...

Taehyung reached the practice room and the sight infront of him made him started to feel so hot...

There Jungkook was standing with a sword in his hand..hairs tied in a bow...and half naked displacing the toned abs and crazy hot tattoos.. For taehyung..he was feeling like he will pass out in any second...his husband is indeed hot and handsome package...

The trainees saw taehyung and they immediately bowed and said "Greetings Queen"

Jungkook who was checking the sword by practicing the skills got stopped when he heard others bowing and saying greetings queen...he turned and saw there taehyung was standing looking beautiful as always....

"Taehyung you here"
He said and placed the sword and took a towel and started to dry his sweaty body...which made taehyung to let a gulp..

"Y-yeahh I am here to give you all lunch..I heard you all are practising since early morning"
Taehyung said and each and every trainee present there shout in happiness...

"Okay okay finish lunch quickly...and come back to practice...understand"
Jungkook said and everyone said together "YES KING" and sat on there places and maids came started to serve the lunch...

Taehyung came near Jungkook and looked at him with a soft smile which made Jungkook to let out a bunny smile because this is first time taehyung is smiling at him...instead of argue and fights...

"Ummm can we go somewhere else for lunch"
Taehyung said and Jungkook thought for a minute and said "Yes I know one beautiful place come"

"Ummm can we go somewhere else for lunch"Taehyung said and Jungkook thought for a minute and said "Yes I know one beautiful place come"

"Wow it's so beautiful"
Taehyung said looking at the beautiful garden which was situated a little far on the backside of this palace...

"Really you know Jimin and me used to come with maids and used to give water in childhood" Jungkook said and chuckled remembering the childhood memories..

"You know Jungkook I love pink tulips" taehyung said looking at them with adoration in eyes..

Jungkook immediately blurted out "I know taehyung that's why I only said the maid to plant this one coz i know they are your-"

And here Jungkook got dooooomed

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a detective look and said "how you know that I love pink tulips"

Jungkook nervously laughed and was finding a best lie...but seems like author zoo is not in mood...and he started to curse author zoo in his mind...which is bad thing (╥﹏╥) but it's okay story continue...

Taehyung looked at the doomed big doe eyes funny expression of Jungkook and he cant help but to laugh and he started to laugh...

"Oh my god...your face"

Jungkook saw taehyung being happy and he cant help but to feel more happy and he started to laugh with him too....

And they eat lunch together happily and taehyung apologised for those bad words and Jungkook as usual said he was never angry and they spend time together and taehyung started to like company of Jungkook ♡

______________

I am So sorry bubs for late update I Mam stuck in work and while  eating dinner I wrote in hurry

Hope you like the chapter

Thank you so much for following

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Love you
Take care
Bbyee

___________