Chapter-11

Tension...this is what surrounded in atmosphere of Starlet Kingdom...

King was trying his best to give all best instructions to soldiers and to save innocent people from his kingdom from cruel attackers...

The sudden attack on Starlet Kingdom from all sides was making king helpless...he is not having  any chance to seek help from his neighbour countries right now...

He was afraid of many things...his kingdom...women and innocent children...his daughter jisoo and most important taehyung...

"King"
The chief commander jennie came panting heavily towards king who look at her bad condition after fighting..

"King we are having lack of soldiers now..we have to do something before they completely kill our kingdom all
Soldiers"
Jennie said and stare at king who grab his hair in frustration...he was hoping for Jungkook to come fast....

☆☆☆

Jisoo was indeed tired after the fight and securing as many women in safe place...

She also didn't expect this....few hours ago they all were happy and now this...

She came inside the hall and saw taehyung who was walking here and there scratching those pearls...she immediately came near taehyung and stop him

"Tae what are you doing...omg you are crying what happened"

Taehyung sniff and said "idk noona my pearls are paining like something very important in my life is not well"

Jisoo engulfed taehyung in a hug and rub his back "it's okay bear now leave all these thoughts and bun we have to
Protect our beautiful kingdom right"

Taehyung nodded and said "I will do anything to protect my kingdom....anything"

☆☆☆

"Let's go ranz"Jungkook said to his horse and sat on him who immediately started to run fastly

"Let's go ranz"
Jungkook said to his horse and sat on him who immediately started to run fastly...

Jungkook who woke up came to know that lisa and his father left to Starlet  Kingdom....he immediately took his sword and left to go too...

"I will not let them do anything wrong..I am coming my love"

Jungkook said while heading where taekook is...unaware of the fact that this war going to give  a big disaster in his own life

~~~~~

Many twists and turns ahead

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Bbyeeee

~~~~~~