Chapter 15

"Jimin"

Taehyung said looking at the boy who got startled after hearing his name..he looked up to see a beautiful person standing there looking at him with confused look...the pearls on that person cheek was enough to make Jimin realise who is he..

Jimin immediately came out from that protective globe and stood in front of taehyung..and taehyung finally able to see a cute innocent creature in front of him...

Taehyung got surprised when that beautiful boy suddenly hug him with a happy smile on face

"T-tae finally you are here my bear"That boy said while hugging Taehyung so tightly feeling like taehyung will go if he will loose the hug

That boy said while hugging Taehyung so tightly feeling like taehyung will go if he will loose the hug...

Taehyung dont know how to react so he hugged him back and asked him softly
"You are Jimin right"

Jimin let go off hug and nod his head happily and said "yes yes yes I am your Jiminie....taetae you are finally here I am so happy...jungkook was right he said you will come to meet me"

Taehyung looked at him with confused look and said
"J-jungkook..how you know him"

Jimin look at him and was about to say something but got startled when they both few soldiers voice coming towards them..

Jimin said taehyung to hide who hide behind the bed as the bed was not attached to wall..and jimin again went inside that protective globe..

Soldier came inside the room and saw Jimin sitting with tired face..he hmmed and said

"You know Kim or to say Jeon Jimin...King Jeon reached the Starlet Kingdom and soon the kingdom of beautiful people will be of Rubella and we even heard that younger son of King Jeon..Jeon Jungkook isalso there...now no one can save that Kingdom.."

He said and left the room...

Jimin immediately came out and went to see outside and saw that the soldier was gone..

He locked the room and said "Taetae you can come out" he said it happily but frown when he saw the change in taehyung expression before he was calm and now he is looking angry...

He came near Taehyung and cup his cheek and said "You seems angry"

Taehyung looked at Jimin and just asked one question

"Who is Jungkook jimin"

~●~●~●~●~

Pain

Betrayal

Hurt

"Jungkook...my name is Jeon Jungkook"

"We will meet again love...your mate means I Jeon Jungkook will take you soon...all mine forever"

"Tae..you go to Rubella Kingdom...there your brother Jimin he is there..go and take him with you to Starlet Kingdom hmm I will handle everything here"

All was lie...all was a plan to trick him and make him a fool...Jungkook is King Jeon son...

He lied to him...Taehyung trusted him and he came to Rubella Kingdom to meet Jimin....but in his own kingdom there Jungkook and his father enjoying victory by making cheat as their medium...

Taehyung was feeling like a big dagger is pressed in his heart....twisting it tearing it...giving him immense pain....

Tears started to flow from his beautiful eyes when the thought of his suffering father and his noona and his beautiful Kingdom came in his mind..

He looked at Jimin and said

"Jimin we have to go NOW"

~●~●~●~●~●~

Hope you like it my PEARLS

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Bbyee

~●~●~●~●~