Chapter-10

♡ update for my pearls ♡

♡ Enjoy reading ♡

~•~•~•~•~

"Jimin"

Jungkook said and immediately ran to remove those ropes which were tightly knotted around his wrist and ankle...

He removed all of them and Jimin tired body fall on Jungkook who placed Jimin head on his lap...

"J-jungkookie" jimin said while whimpering....of course it was so painful for Jimin to handle the torture as he is just a mere human...and those magical powers completely ruined his life...

Jungkook caressed his hair and took him in bridal style and was about to go to his room...but he glare at his father who was staring at Jungkook with disappointment...

"In hall only you and me"
And before his beloved father reply he left the prison room directly to his room....

He reached the room and placed Jimin on bed and called maids and instruct them to clean his wounds...

He left the room but stare at Jimin sleepy face first and left

~~~~

Taehyung was in his room was all tired after checking the security services and all...

He lay on bed and sighed deeply...and closed his eyes...he remember that night with Jungkook incident...he immediately open his eyes...

"Why i am remembering him again and again what is wrong with me"
He said to himself and then caress his fingers on his lip...

That kiss....he start to remember that...how that kiss made his burning pearls relax and their colour to change...

"Is he really my mate"
He said and start to think about Jungkook and his handsome face

~~~~~

"So Mr Jeon isnt I told you to not hurt him...but you" Jungkook angrily banged his hand on table...

King jeon stare at his son and said "why...why you always take care for him....and he deserve this....how can he have relation with our town minister Min Yoongi isnt he know his place...he and his mother...both are same...his mother used me...and he is doing same....son of a slut-"

"FATHER"
Jungkook angry voice made King Jeon to stop saying his words....

Jungkook came close to his father and chuckled
"No shame mr. Jeon no shame...so shameless of you...tho you know I know everything...every single truth...this real face of yours inside your fake mask..I know everything.....so better watch your words before spitting them out...understand my dear father"

King jeon cant help but nod...Jungkook glare at his father and was about to go but a soldier came and stare at king Jeon and said

"Greeting my king... we send our large number of soldiers on Starlet Kingdom for sudden attack and- "

King Jeon immediately throw a small knife near that soldier neck and that soldier lifeless body was on floor....he stare at Jungkook who was looking at him complete rage...

"What you did mr. Jeon..how dare you "

Jungkook said and before mr. Jeon could reply he angrily grabbed his  neck and pinned him to wall...

"S-son plz leave me.."
King Jeon pleads were nothing in front of Jungkook....instead he tightened the hold more..

Lisa who came inside hall saw the scene and got panicked and she know that it is so hard to calm angry Jungkook...

She put out her dagger and carefully came behind Jungkook and light cut Jungkook back from that dagger...

That dagger has power to make the person sleep for altleast full day even  after doing a small cut..

Jungkook wince a little and he fall on floor....

Mr. Jeon sighed in relief

"What are you going to do father...this is wrong "
Lisa said and king Jeon stare at her....

~~~~~~

The real fight gonna start

Fight of love and hate

Hope you like the chapter

Thank you so much for your reading and support

Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

Bbyeee take care

~~~~~~