Chapter - 4

"King we reached"
A horse rider who was riding that cart said to the king who nodded and came out and stood near that palace.. as he came to met for an important reason

He took a deep breath and started to walk to reach that palace

The guards recognised him and let king go Inside..who head towards the royal hall..and gulp when he saw him sitting him on the king chair...looking at him no glaring at him...

"Welcome my dearest father in law"
That deep voice echoed in that lonely big hall where the king was standing alone looking at the prince of Rubella Kingdom...none other than Jeon Jungkook...

"Y-you called me s-son in law"King said with little fear in his eyes

King said with little fear in his eyes..the King who own the entire Kingdom of Starlet...scared of Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook stood up from his place and started to take steps towards king...he came near King and said in his deep voice

"I heard you tied a bracelet in my Pearl delicate wrist so that he cant go outside of the Palace hmm"

King looked at him and said "I-I did that for his safety..and son if I will not do that then what if he went more far and someone kidnap him and try to do something wro-"

"NO ONE I SAID NO ONE CAN HURT MY TAEHYUNG...MY LOVE...MY PEARL...UNTIL HIS MATE...I JEON JUNGKOOK IS ALIVE UNDERSTAND "

Jungkook shout immediately startled king who stopped his words and hung his head low...

Jungkook sighed and looked at his father in law and said
"I am sorry for shouting father in law...you know very well that I cant see tears in my love eyes...and that bracelet it hurt my pearl delicate wrist...I hate to see tears in his eyes...so you next time dont dare to do anything which will bring tears in my love eyes"

It will immense look funny to see The king is indeed scared of his soon to br son in law...but infront of power no relation is visible...

King stared at Jungkook and said
"Son...Tomorrow is the biggest fest of Kingdom and taehyung will gain all of his face pearls power...but you have to also be there...its very important or else the ritual will be incomplete...because the Pearls will turn only blue when you will touch them"

Jungkook smirk and said "Finally I will meet him again after a very very long time...."

King hmmed and said "ok son I have to leave"

Jungkook hugged his father in law and said "ok father in law..go safe"

King left and Jungkook sighed and smiled
"Tomorrow my prince will become Prince of PEARLS "

~~~

Hehe ok it's short chapter sowwy

Next chapter of Taekook wonderful meet and long chapter so be ready

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 50+ VOTES thank you so much

AND

NOW

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY HOBIIII

Stay always happy and healthy
Saranghae