"Not that it matters, what was the second thing?" Hendrichs fixed his gaze upon Shane yet again, slightly annoyed by both Helena and Logan. This was neither the time, nor place, and he'd have thought they both knew better.

"Right. So with this being kind of last minute, my ends are not meeting in the way that I want them to, so I might not be able to go, even though I really want to," she admitted, as hard as it was. Her pride couldn't allow her to admit that money was the problem, so she gave the best excuse she could come up with.

Taking a bus would be the next best option, but she couldn't see herself doing that at all.

She was a planner more than anything, she simply wasn't prepared for this. Hence she couldn't make such a big purchase with no guarantee that she'd still be there to get the 6K Hendrichs would be paying her at the end of the month.

"You could always take your bike," Mike suggested, and Shane narrowed her eyes at him. He simply shrugged his shoulders, not seeing what the actual problem was.

"Do you see me Michael?" she asked, her tone monotonous as she simply was not impressed.

"What?" he asked in clear oblivion. To say she was shocked, was honestly an understatement.

"Like, do you properly see me? In your right mind, do you see me riding on a bike for ten plus hours?" she questioned him slowly as though he were a five year old.

"You go around the country, skipping towns and cities, don't you use your bike? Or this is just because of Maru that you can't sacrifice?" the way he was so laid back as he spoke out of the side of his neck was so audacious to Shane. It pissed her the hell off.

She couldn't do anything but laugh at the situation before her. She was appalled; so taken aback by this behavior, she knew if she opened her mouth, nothing but disrespect would come outside of her mouth. Did he just imply that she was selfish?

"Stop," Hendrichs uttered a single syllable, again not impressed by what was going on.

"I know emotions are high, but no. You know better, please apologize," Hendrichs instructed, surprising everyone that he was coming to Shane's defense.

"Oh, so it's only right when you speak reckless to her? But when I do it, you tell me to apologize?" he stood to his feet, his face red but Marie pulled on his arm.

"Michael," she tried to reach out to him but Shane was already set to respond.

"So you do know that what you said was reckless huh?" her nose flared, standing to her feet too, "I have been the one to call Amaru, almost everyday to check in on him. Way before his mother passed. I have been the one to notice that he's not okay, he's on the edge, and constantly try to show him that I'm there. How dare you try to imply that I'm selfish?"

"Shane," Hendrichs called out to her, but she ignored him, and spoke over Michael who was about to give his response too.

"The selfish one is you who was trying to get into my pants, two seconds into me being here, knowing very well you have two, not one, two women who love and adore you. The selfish one is you, who takes their love for granted, looking for the next best ass. Breaking hearts as though they are just paper. You selfish ass, piece of trash. Marie deserves better than you, Helena deserves better than you, and so does Nia, whom your fake asses despise for some odd reason when she's nothing but a gem." she slowly pointed at all of them, before she sniffled, her emotions getting the best out of her.

"Talking about I'm selfish, when I damn near-," she paused shaking her head, before meeting Michael's eyes, "you know what, this is not worth it at all. Send my condolences when yall get there,"