17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)

Start from the beginning

"But i really didn't studied Tae" Lu Han exclaimed now buring his face in his hands and Tae sighed for the nth time for today.

"It's ok, I'll share my notes with you....just calm your dramatic ass down hoe" Tae said not looking up from his book but got startled when Lu Han shook him really hard.

"Really? Thank you so much my friend...oh what will i do without you my darling, i feel so lucky to have you in my life sweetheart" Lu Han said again dramatically shaking Tae violently, wiping his fake tears now hugging Taehyung while sobbing fakely and Tae just want to dig a hole and push Lu Han into cuz bitch he himself is too beautiful to be pushed in a shitty hole.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

At Mission ~

JK was just standing calmly with other bodyguards outside the mansion who were talking about their boring life and some random shits....he was waiting there patiently for the right time to sneak in the mansion for some more information.

After few minutes when everyone got busy in their works Jungkook sneakily went inside the mansion and soon he reached the mafia's office with the help of the blue print of the mansion he already had and to his luck the office was not locked and the mafia boss was also resting in his bedroom.

As he was going through some papers when he heard the emergency siren calling every single man in the yard backside of the mansion, he let out a frustrated sigh and went away after arranging the papers at their right place.

Now near 200 to 300 men including JK were standing in rows at the backyard of the mansion in attention position waiting for the mafia boss. Soon the mafia boss maybe in his fifties with a wrinkled face and big stomach (ugly fatty) with his most trusted bodyguard named Jackson Wang approached them and....

"I get to know that....there is an intruder present in my gang and he is leaking my information outside to my rivals" The mafia boss said examining the whole group standing there.

"I'll forgive some of his punishment if he himself surender here or I'll reward any of you if you tell me the intruder's name" The mafia boss said now going between the rows just two men away from JK.

After 5 minutes of complete silence no-one dared to come forward then a man all in black outfit came near the mafia boss and whispered something in low voice and after listening him the mafia boss smirked and....

"So, we got a proff against the intruder now it means now we know who the rat is" Mafia boss said smirking returning to his place in front of everyone at a little high bandstand.

"I am giving a last chance to him to surrender at his own" Mafia Boss said in a angry voice now and when JK put his hand in his pocket casually but immediately looked staight when he noticed his identity proff as a gang member of 'The Dragon' group is missing.
                  ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Jeon's Villa

Namjin were now cuddling in the living room watching some random show enjoying there time together when....

"I am not having a right feeling today joonie" Jin said looking backward as he was sitting at Namjoon's lap his back pressed against Joon's chest.

"You are overthinking baby....you always feel like this whenever JK went to any mission alone" Joon said hands tightening on Jin's waist.

"I know and I can't help it joonie, did he contact you? He is fine there right?" Jin asked with a frown now fully facing his husband, the show was long forgotten.

"No he didn't contact me baby but he is fine i know that....just relax ok and give some time to your precious hubby also he is feeling alone now" Joon said with a little pout to distract Jin's mind from JK so that he don't risk his health due to the stress as doctors suggest him not to take any kind of stress.

"Aww....come here hubby and I'll never left my baby alone" Jin said cupping his husband's face leaning for a kiss and that's how Namjoon succeed in distracting his wifey's mind.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Mr. Kim was working in his office when he got a call at his personal number from a private number...

"Yes?" Mr. Kim said picking the call.

"The intruder is caught and sentenced to death now, after collecting the info. about which rival of the mafia king he was working with" A mysterious voice responded from other side and the phone from Kim Hanjoon's hand fell immediately on the floor after hearing the news.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's it?
Hope you guys like it....(1400 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

                                                    - Alien

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 🤍/ 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara