"So I should tell him?" Rose asked, the thought scaring her more than the time she first watched Silence of the Lambs.

Both of her mothers stayed quiet and Rose knew what their answer was.

"Oh god I don't want to do this," sighed Rose. "The Malfoys don't like me now, imagine if they were ever to find out that I am witch, a freak of witch. Although the utter looks of horror would bring me some pleasure."

"Just break to him gently. Having a weird and disrespectful family is a little different thing to tell someone than having magic," May said.

Rose rolled her eyes. "I know that, and I will be very gracious and gentle when tell him. Anyhow, how are you?"

"We are good darling. We can't wait to see you soon," said May.

"Yes that's all true but listen, Rosie. If those rude blonde morons cost you any more headaches, you tell them off. All right? Because those people have no right to treat you the way they have and with all those private questions... it's ridiculous," Ellen commented.

Rose chuckled. "I promise Mimi."

They talked some more just about life and how excited they all were for summer to come ― it also meant that Rose comes back to Fjällbacka for months. Rose also practiced how to tell Theo the truth about her magic ― her mothers gave her comments and suggestions of what to say and how to explain everything.

Once they had come to a decision on how to tell Theo, Rose ended the call with a little confidence but a lot of fear. She was afraid what might happen to her relationship with Theo ― she really loved him and didn't want to loose him.

She thought about all the possible reactions Theo might have. He might get angry, upset, even sad. But in any those scenarios, Rose couldn't picture Theo happy. Why would anyone be happy to find out that their girlfriend is some sort of an mutant with magical powers?

Rose dragged her worried self to Inez's and told her friend the news.

"Oh my god!" Was all Inez could say.

"It is not that big of a deal," Rose tried to argue but she knew she was wrong.

It was a big deal.

Inez shook her head. "Are you kidding me? This is like a life changing moment for all of us."

"I like how you are making this about you," said Rose.

"No but seriously, this is huge. How do you think he will react? I'm thinking about a little freaking out moment before acceptance. Honestly, he can't really be too upset. He has kept many things from you, like that Addams family of his," explained Inez, taking out a bottle of scotch.

Rose grabbed two glasses from one of the kitchen cabinets and handed them to Inez.

"He will think I'm crazy," said Rose while Inez poured them some scotch. "Like an actually crazy person who needs to be locked up somewhere."

"Maybe but then you will show him a few little magic tricks and he will believe you," Inez said.

"Or he will think that he has lost it as well," sighed Rose.

Inez shrugged. "Okay yes, that can happen too but you won't know until you tell him."

"This is going to change everything..." Rose whispered, her blue eyes filled with worry for the future. "I don't want to loose him."

"You won't. He's crazy about you, crazy enough to stay even after this. Besides it's not like he is the most normal person you've ever met. There's something off about him too, still..." Inez reminded her friend.