If all went well

"Funny how she wanted to turn back since she lost." You snickered.

Even Traveler laughed a small bit at that comment.

"I can't believe- I mean- she's dead. She's actually dead!" Bennett stammered.

"You all are the enemies of eternity." The Shogun regains your attention.

Beside you, you hear Bennett gulp.

"But you are victor's.. I acknowledge your honor. I shall allow you to leave alive."

Without another word, your friends helped escort you out.

"Its hard to believe we got out of there with her mercy." Paimon says, trembling ever so slightly.

Paimon continued blabbering as you nibbled on the small portion of Sweet Madame Bennett lent you to help ease the pain to your injuries. He said that you'll have to get stitches.

You pause as you noticed Traveler falling further back from the others, pressing his hand onto his forhead. At some point. He completely stopped for a small period of time.

You ignored that, continuing on with the others.

As you went under the entrance arch, you see the face of the man from the ship. You recalled him as Kazuha. Next to him was another person with dog ears and a tail. Behind them were a couple of gaurds.

They smiled as you all walked up, quickly turned to faces of shock.

Turning, you see as a purple image show up out of now where, and out of it came a huge version of the Shogun, lashing her sword out, aiming to kill.

Without thinking, you lash out your arm in defense, accidentally spewing an ice barricade.

The Shogun glared at you as she pushed on, breaking the barricade with ease.

"Charge!" You heard someone yell behind you.

"These idiots."

You hear Paimon shouting something towards the Traveler, and they turn and charge towards the Raiden, leaping into the air and summoning electricity onto his weapon.

You surge after him, preparing to attack as well.

But the Raiden just stood there as a shadow enveloped you.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
"What a sad, pitiful identity you've taken."

"Who is that?" You look around. You were standing in a patch of grass, but if you were to fall, you'd fall straight into an abyss.

Around you there was no sky either. Just a blank space that blended into the abyss next to you.

"It's not that foolish Signora, or your precious mother either. This voice, is me. Or to word it better, this voice it you."

You squint ahead of you, awaiting for a figure to appear.

"Don't expect to see anything here. I am you. This is your consciousness. I suppose you can say you're a bit of a special case however, which is why we are conversing at this moment."

"What do you need?"

"What you need. What you need is to make a choice. I am here to finalize that decision. Since I am your consciousness, I direct your choices based off your opinion. However this choice is... special. You need to physically make this choice to finalize it since it is that serious. One you make your choice, I will direct you from there."

"So what's this choice? Let's get it over with."

"I can't say the specifics, unless you want to lose something very important."

"Just tell me the damn choices already."

"Alright, no need to be rude."

"Tell me."

"Y/n. Do you choose to rule with power and fear, or live with weakness, but with it peace and warmth."

"Ok, so do I just say which I-"

"No, I already know you made your decision in your mind. This path will definitely be a brutal one. But I wish you luck."

You weren't allowed another word as you were pushed from behind, falling into the abyss.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
You let put a shriek as you fall from the sky.

You close your eyes as you fall and land roughly.

Groaning you stand up. "Yeah, that Sweet Madame definitely didn't help."

You look around you, seeing a red cloudy sky and ruin all around.

"Just great. I wake up with no memories last time, now I'm in a whole new dimension."

It seemed to be vacant until you saw a flash of purple from behind some ruin a but away.

You look closely and see a small figure running around, dodging the said substance.

You stumble over towards them, hoping  they may be able to help you. Until you recognized that figure as Aether.

"Aether!"

He looks at you with shock, saying something, but was silenced by the deafening cracks of lightning.

You quicken your pace instantly. You already know that he was harmed.

But as the ruin got closer, you were able to see behind it at last, seeing he was battling the Shogun herself.

She looks unfazed by your sudden arrival, instantly throwing an attack your way.

You yelp as you just barely dodge the attack, feeling the searing pain from your injuries grow stronger.

"Y/n, stay back. You're hurt enough!" Aether was just able to get out as he hurried towards the Shogun again.

Effortlessly, she tossed him aside with another attack and slowly made her way towards you.

You crawl backwards, until your back was against a piece of ruin.

"Stop acting as if your injured."

She holds her sword in both of her hands now.

"Stop acting as if you're weak."

She brings up the sword and jabs it towards you, and you just barely moved your head in time. You couldn't help but gulp as the ruin behind you crumbled into two, miraculously falling the opposite way instead of onto of you.

"Dear me, aren't you cutting it rather close?"

A voice hummed.

A woman with pink hair that appeared out of nowhere.

She exchanged a few words with the Traveler. What those words are you don't know because you took that time to rush away from where Shogun stood.

She paid no mind to your sad little escape, for her attention was on the woman as well. They even exchanged a few words as well.

But whatever was said reverted her attention to Traveler, as she went to go strike him again.

This time he put up much more of a fight, because she struggled much more.

Stammering to your feet, to use a small amount of your energy to create a small ice weapon. This is all you could work with for now.

All you had to do was survive now.

----------------------------------------
A/n:
Hello, and sorry for not updating recently. A lot has happened and I've been super stressed, but I've finally had time to write. Things have gotten better and I will update regularly again.