For Sticky honey roast

"Paimon, wait up!" Aether chased after Paimon, who went ahead and joined Y/n and Razor walking ahead if them.

"This is your fault for not buying me sticky honey roast!" Paimon sticks out her tongue.

"Well maybe if you weren't blabbering then maybe I would have!" The blonde hisses as he catches up.

"Blah blah!" Paimon is now clinging onto you in case Aether randomly snatches her up.

"Why not let Y/n cook? Y/n can cook! ....right?" Razor looked at you with determination.

You wanted to say no, especially since last time you burned down your kitchen, but you couldn't refuse Razor for some reason.

"Yep! Totally! I definitely can! But what a shame! I don't know how to make sticky honey roast!" You spit out, making an obviously fake chuckle to make Aether get the hint.

Razor didn't take the hint luckily, but neither did Aether.

"No worries, I have an extra copy of the recipe." He pauses for a moment to look through his bag and pulls out a small peice of paper. "This should be it."

"Ah, I can't wait to try Y/n's cooking!" Paimon was near drooling as she floated around.

"Well, firstly, we need to find a place to cook it, oh and the ingredients! So I can't make it now!"

"I should have all the ingredients, and we can just head over to a nearby shop and borrow their oven for a bit."

Aether then hands you all the ingredients needed.

'How stupid is he?'

Then, you had another good idea.

After all, you were at the docks...

"Hey Aether, these are the ingredients correct?" You ask, grabbing them from him.

"Yep, and we had just enough."

"Well it'd be a shame if we lose it. Here I'll hold them so Paimon doesn't sneak anything from your bag."

"HEY! PAIMON HEARD THAT!"

You sprint ahead with the ingredients in your hands, so far everything was going according to plan.

"Y/n, you cook?" Razor caught up to you.

"Yep! Anything for you Razor!" You say with an obvious voice crack of guilt.

"Can't wait! Want to eat your cooking!" He smiles.

His smile caught you off gaurd, causing you to trip.

"OH NO, THE INGREDIENTS!" Paimon shrieked.

Sure enough, all the ingredients fell out of your arms into the sea.

Mission success.

However, Razor immediately jumped into the water.

"Razor!" You all three near screamed, peering over the dock.

"Got them!"

He comes up from underneath the water, holding the ingredients up proudly.

He hands you the ingredients, which were still dry since they were in a plastic wrap, and hauls himself up.

"Razor! You didn't need to do that!" You groan, running to the boy.

"Anything to eat your cooking!"

Aether on the other hand had something else on his mind.

"Did he literally just fetch without being commanded."

"Y/n, move! Is the precious food ok!?" Paimon shoves you aside, peering at the still wrapped ingredients.

"Your lucky their still good or else I'd- I'd-!"

"Paimon forget the food! Razors soaking wet! He's gonna catch a cold!" You hit Paimon in the head with your fist lightly.

"Should i... not have gotten?" Razor looks at the food, then up at you.

"No, no, no. Thank you for getting the ingredients back Razor, your just really wet right now!"

"Here, I may have a some spare clothing." Aether begins digging through his bag again.

He then pulls out an outfit, which was basically a replica of what he was currently wearing.

"Would Razor even wear that...?"

"If Y/n wants." Razor shrugs.

You must admit, you chuckled a little imagining Razor in Aethers outfit.

"Here Razor, follow me, I'll find a place for you to change." Aether nods him over, leaving Paimon with you.

"Now Y/n, about the ingredients!" The pixie turned over toward you.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

After being scolded by Paimon for several minutes, Aether and Razor finally come into view, but Razor was still wearing the same clothes as before.

The were looking away from each other, and Aether was ahead of Razor.

"Ah, Aether! Razor! You're back!" Paimon floats over toward them.

However, she was simply ignored as Aether and Razor started speed walking towards you, then sprinting.

Razor who got to you first, instantly clung onto you and started glaring at Aether, growling.

"Cheater." Aether muttered, catching his breath.

"Woah, what happened while you two were gone? Did you guys get into a fight?" You ask, patting Razor's head in attempt to calm him down.

".... Somewhat." Aether was trying his best to avoid eye contact with you.

"Aether what happened?"

"Y/n.... only my lupical." Razor growled at him, hugging you tighter.

"What is going on between you two? Aether explain!" Now both you and Razor were glaring at him.

"It's... it's complicated."

"Ooh, Paimon thinks Paimon knows what's going on! Aether-"

"Paimon shut up."  Aether hissed at her

"If you two don't make up right now I'm going back to the hotel and hanging out with Bennett instead." You grumble.

"....fine." Aether and Razor say simultaneously after a moment of hesitation.

Razor releases you from his hug.

"Now that the dramas over with, time for Y/n to cook the sticky honey roast!" Paimon chimes. "I'm starving!"

'Well someone got over that quick.'