Special Chapter- Day with Benny

You froze, turning around.

It wasn't her. Thank the archons.

"Y/n, something wrong?" Bennett lightly taps your shoulder.

"It's nothing. Nothing at all." You nod away all suspicions.

"Uh, are you ok? You've been hanging around my stall for quiet a bit, so why not check it out?" Says the voice, except it completely changed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we were just looking for a food stand." You wave apologetically.

"Wait, want to look. Go ahead and look for food." Razor waves you guys off as he stares at the selections.

"Uh, ok?" Bennett taps your shoulder.

"Yeah... yeah, let's just get going."

"So, where to first?"

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Is it over here?"

"No that's the trading association Bennett."

"Oh." Bennett looks around "Man, will we ever find this food stand?"

You shrug, "Maybe it just the trick of mind."

"But it can't be! I can clearly smell food!"

Let's check over here, we haven't checked this area yet I think." You drag the boy to a dock.

"Hey, no going past this point unless you have a traveling slip!" A gurad shoos you away.

"Rude. Just wait until I tell my minions about them they'll-"

"Minions?" Bennett looks at you oddly.

"Sorry, lost in thought."

"I'd suggest you couple go to a different beach to have your date, it smells like dead fish here." The guard sighs. "Why did I pick this job."

"Um- we aren't a couple! We are merely two friends! Hanging out! Totally! Just friends! Haha!" Bennett waves his hands in a denying matter.

"Oh, excuse me for my mistake, you two just look like a couple." The gaurd then looks at Bennett. "You, I must tell you something."

"Uh, ok?" Bennett walks up to him, and the guard whispers something in his ear, and whatever that was made Bennetts face turn red.

"Hey, your supposed to be in station idiot!" One of the man's co workers yells at him.

"Yeah, yeah! Shut it!" The man yells back. He waves Bennett off. "keep in mind what I said."

"I- I will." He nods back and waves. "Goodbye!"

"Strange." You mutter to yourself.

"Do you think Razor is done looking at the shop by now? It's been quite a while." Bennett eagerly tries changing the subject.

"We can go check." You shrug, saving Bennett the extra embarrassment.

"Well Y/n, we can actually wait and continue looking... not because I don't want to go look for Razor or anything! But, I really enjoy this time with you."

"Alrighty, let's continue looking then."

Bennett nods excitedly and drags you back to the beginning, the middle of the small plaza.

From there, you could see Aether and Paimon arguing with a few people, and Razor pulling out a pouch and dumping mora onto a counter.

"What little there is to do here..." You mutter to yourself.