Big News

THE NEXT DAY

As you were getting ready to make breakfast, Aether and his floating companion burst in, completely out of breath.

"Y/N!" Aether yelled, voice rather shaky. He sees you. "Oh thank the archons you're ok." The blonde boy runs up to you and grabs you, checking to see if you have any injuries.

"What's wrong Aether? You seemed spooked as if something could have happened to me." You say, rather worried.

Aether and Paimon exchange nervous glances. "Y/n.... there may be something you want to know... firstly is Razor here?" Aether says, now fully serious.

"No, he's sound asleep in his room. How come?" You reply. "Good. We were ordered to not tell him but... we discovered who your parents are..." Aether begins. "Well that's great! Can I meet them soon!" You were beaming, excited you had family out there.

"That's the problem. You see, your father is very wealthy. He apparently sold you off to some wealthy orginization for some extra cash, but on the way the wagon with you in it was attacked by what they say a demon.

As of your mother, 3 years after your birth, she randomly disappeared.

The people who bought you suspects you're alive, and sent a nationwide manhunt for you, with a very high reward, but if they finds you, you may be in a huge amount of trouble.

And two people in search of you has reported seeing you in Mondstat." He finished his sentence and shows you a poster with your face on it with a bounty of....

5 million mora.

"Paimon knew you looked familiar, because Paimon saw a wanted poster for you in Liyue! Posters just arrived at Mondstat and they are everywhere!" Said the floating creature, which was very unhelpful at the moment.

"Luckily, everyone in the Knights of Favonius is trustworthy and that's why Jean really ordered this house to be made."

"Oh. I see." You reply yet again, except this time you're just staring at the floor.

Suddenly you hear a crash at the door. Aether jumps up, unsheathing his sword, ready to fight whoever.

The door opens only to reveal an unlucky friend of yours.

"Y/N DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT YOU?!" Bennett rushes over to you. "Yes, I was just told." You say, still staring at the ground.

Bennett suddenly locks you into a hug, not breaking loose anytime soon. "I'll try my best to protect you ok! My dad's are allowing me to stay with you to protect you, if that's fine with you of course!"

You smile, and return the hug, "You're more than welcome to stay here Bennett."

All the commotion must have woken Razor up, for he goes into the room you all are in to see what's wrong, with the pup following.

"Is... everything ok?" He asks, slightly yawning.

"Bennett, Razor isn't supposed to know about this." You quickly whisper to him. Bennett nods, swearing not to say a word to Razor about it.

"Oh its nothing! Paimon was just complaining about being hungry again!" Aether quickly said to avoid suspicion.

Paimon shoots a quick glare at him.

"I am going to see Lisa. I have question for her. Do you want to come?" Offers Razor.

"We're good! Oh, but before you go, I want to let you know Bennett is staying with us for a while ok!" You tell Razor.  "Oh... ok." Razor looks at you, then heads out.

He doesn't know why, but he wanted you to go with him, just because. He sighed, not knowing what was going on with him. Maybe an illness?

As Razor left, you let put a deep sigh. "I'm assuming I must stay here until I'm safe?" You groan, not looking forward to it.

"I will ask Jean. We can only wish for the best." Aether says, with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I'm... going to go take a nap..." You had nothing else to do, and you may even get to see the lady again.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
"Welcome back dearest, I see you heard the news."

You nod. "Again, I am sorry. I am trying my best to help you, and guide you to the right fate. But I cannot do much since I am a mere ghost in your consciousness." Said the lady, with sympathetic eyes.

"Why me of all people though? It's unfair." You sigh again, covering your face with your hands. "That is just how your fate is, some fates good, others bad. Your friend Bennett for example, he is currently with the least amount of luck, but later his fate will bring him happiness, with a huge cost however."

"Bennett....  oh yeah! He's staying over! I must go make sure he didn't break anything, I'm sorry!" You slightly panic thinking of what could have happened, but the lady gave you a reassuring smile and again you wake.
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○
You give a sigh of relief, glad Bennett caused no trouble.

Bennett turns to you, "Say, when all this is over, would you care to join my adventure team! I don't have many members though."

You smile and nod. "I'd love to join your adventure team! I look forward to it!" Bennett smiles, slightly blushing.

"Since we haven't eaten yet, let's make lunch together!" You try brightening up the mood more.

Bennett smiles and nods. "I'll try not to burn it!"
--------------------
Authors notes:

~there will now be 3 different endings to this story!

~I know it sounds like a basic story where y/n gets sold off but I swear it will be different! It'll be important for all endings of the story.

~Next chapter is a special chapter which will pop up every now and then!

~Again thank you for reading this!