All around Liyue

"Y/n wake." You hear Razor say and he shakes you to wake up.

"Give me a few more minutes." You groan.

Razor sighed and got the pup, placing her on you, knowing you'd get attacked with jumps and affection.

"Ugh, fine I'll get up."

Razor walks over to the vanity and points to a brand new set of clothes.

"For you. From inn."

You walk over and grab the clothes and head to the bathroom.

As if perfectly timed, Bennett knocks on the door.

"Hey y/n, Razor, we're going to go visit Liyue Harbour, care to join?" He asks from the other side of the door.

"Do you want to go Razor?" You quietly ask him.

He shakes his head no. "I want to explore. Trees here not like Wolvendom."

You smile and nod. "Sorry Bennett, we'll pass, we're going exploring! Maybe we can meet up someplace later?"

"Aww lucky, I'd join you but Kaeyas complaining about being lonely."

"Then tell him to get a girlfriend or something. He's been single long enough now anyways."

"Haha good idea!"

Bennett then runs off to go meet with Kaeya, about to remind him why he's lonely.

"Anyways, let's get going Razor." You grab his arm, and drag him out the door.

The pup eagerly follows only to be stopped by you.

"You're staying here. I don't want you getting hurt ok. Anything can happen on trips like this." You pet her back.

Her ears droop down as she walks back to the room.

"Wait there just a moment." A voice says behind you, startling you at first.

You turn around to see Xiao.

"Oh, it's you" You mumble.

He ignores you and continues. "If I'm being forced to watch over you, then you're staying here."

"But, Xiao, it's boring here, I don't want to stay burdened in a room all day." You complain.

"Fine, but whenever you need me, call out my name." He turns around and walks away.

"Let's really get going this time Razor." You turn around to him.

He nods and follows you out of the inn.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

You two seemed to have wondered all day, seeing many different animals and monsters.

It began to get rather late, but a small town came into view.

"Woah, I wonder what that is." You gasp. It looked rather beautiful at this time.

"Bennett and Kaeya scent. They are here." Razor replies, sniffing the air.

"Let's go look for them then!"

You two enter the town and look around. There wasn't much but at the same time there were tons of things.

However almost immediately you feel watched from above.

You shake off the feeling when you see Kaeya walking around with a miserable  looking Bennett, who perks up when he sees you two.

"Y/n! Razor! I thought you weren't going to come to Liyue Harbour today!"  He quickly rushes over to you guys, thankful to get away from Kaeya.